So how old ARE you fuggers

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I don't think age accounts to much when it comes to owning a supra. A 20 year old person can have more experience with said car than someone 5-10 years their senior.

But then again, a 52 year old can enjoy the car just as much as the 16 year olds can!

Aaron J Williams

Make It So!!!
Jul 23, 2006
Luck, Wisconsin
Shytheed Dumas said:
Low entry fee might be right, but staying in the game means $$$$$$$.
This is interesting. The super young have disposable income if they live at home and have few bills to pay. The older folk have disposable income because they are financially secure. The mid 20s to 30s crowd have the most bills and least amount of "play money". As an aside, my first grandchild was born 3 months ago.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Aaron J Williams said:
This is interesting. The super young have disposable income if they live at home and have few bills to pay. The older folk have disposable income because they are financially secure. The mid 20s to 30s crowd have the most bills and least amount of "play money". As an aside, my first grandchild was born 3 months ago.

Also a good point! I'm still at home and going to school. I'll be here until my parents sell the house in a couple years. They plan to move back to Texas but I'd rather stay in CA.

I pay all my own bills so I can't see any reason to add more bills on top of that. My parents are cool and they treat me like the adult I am so it's not a big deal.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
<- 17 got the supra when I was 16 been building it ever since now all im waiting on are coulings and fuel pump before its running well technically it is my first car but I' ve owned others after it but this will the fastest car at my High school

7m with a 70mm turbo whats not to love.