San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Suprapowaz!(2);1488517 said:
Aw man. What time was it held? Did you participate?

10am to 4pm and i didnt want to run untill the next event.
hey i just purchased a hks bov and pipe for $145 so you should have yours back soon.

the houston thing would be fun im sure. how much is it?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1489278 said:
10am to 4pm and i didnt want to run untill the next event.
hey i just purchased a hks bov and pipe for $145 so you should have yours back soon.

the houston thing would be fun im sure. how much is it?

Not sure I looked but could not find a price. Only saw a price for racing. I'll ask the guy from Houston and get back to you.

Whats taco up to? Did he get that gasket set for Christmas?

Rufus whats the status?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1489442 said:
Umm.... slow. Still haven't got around to ordering those shims to tighten up the gap a little. Just haven't been in the garage lately, but I'll get to again soon.

My bro in law took his head to duffins. They said he had 4 bent valves and it was warped. Hopefully we'll have his car on the road in a week or two.

san supra;1489591 said:
i haven't heard from taco

That damn rock music.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1490188 said:
My bro in law took his head to duffins. They said he had 4 bent valves and it was warped. Hopefully we'll have his car on the road in a week or two.

That damn rock music.

yeah duffin does good shit.

rock and roll! its better than that vanilla ice shit you and suprapowers2 listen to.:icon_razz old guys:biglaugh:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1490634 said:

rock and roll! its better than that vanilla ice shit you and suprapowers2 listen to.:icon_razz old guys:biglaugh:

DOC
EPMD
NWA
Big Daddy Kane
De La Soul
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
KRS1
Boogie Down Production
Marley Marl
LL Cool J
2 Live Crew
Too $hort
Special Ed
Queen Latifah
Nice & Smooth
Gang Starr
Chubb Rock
Three Times Dope
And the list goes on.....

Don't Hate.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1490634 said:

Yeah I plan on taking my head and block to duffins next week and have it on the road by end of Feb. Come on suprapowaz when you get the car together maybe we can hang out at chachos again, but this time with supras.

Suprapowaz!(2);1490901 said:
DOC
EPMD
NWA
Big Daddy Kane
De La Soul
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
KRS1
Boogie Down Production
Marley Marl
LL Cool J
2 Live Crew
Too $hort
Special Ed
Queen Latifah
Nice & Smooth
Gang Starr
Chubb Rock
Three Times Dope
And the list goes on.....

Don't Hate.

Nice selection! missed a few. Doc was one of my all time favorites. to bad that was cut short. And only the old ll cool j before the steroids.Rock The bells, I'm bad.

Run dmc (who's house?)
Eric b
Black sheep
tribe called quest
Public enemy
Mc Lyte
ron c
Big daddy kane
beastie boys

Need to add one for david can't decide. either, snow or third bass.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1491009 said:
Yeah I plan on taking my head and block to duffins next week and have it on the road by end of Feb. Come on suprapowaz when you get the car together maybe we can hang out at chachos again, but this time with supras.

Need to add one for david can't decide. either, snow or third bass.

For David... I would think Snow. Informer lol.

I'm gonna start wrenching some more. I want to get this done. I'm not going to school this semester so I'll have time to try to finish it up. The only class I need got dropped.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1491145 said:
For David... I would think Snow. Informer lol.

I'm gonna start wrenching some more. I want to get this done. I'm not going to school this semester so I'll have time to try to finish it up. The only class I need got dropped.

Nothing like a canadian rapper ehh

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Hello San Antonio,
I've been trying to sell My HKS Downpipe on craigslist for a while, Im only Asking for $125 OBO and I also have the Stock Foglights (Full Setup With harness), and a few other Parts (ECU, PS Reservoir, Throttle Linkage) for sale priced to sell, and Im in Universal City so not too far away. Lemme know if anyones interested so if not I can Post up on the For Sale forum instead. :biglaugh:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
RedComet13;1491200 said:
Hello San Antonio,
I've been trying to sell My HKS Downpipe on craigslist for a while, Im only Asking for $125 OBO and I also have the Stock Foglights (Full Setup With harness), and a few other Parts (ECU, PS Reservoir, Throttle Linkage) for sale priced to sell, and Im in Universal City so not too far away. Lemme know if anyones interested so if not I can Post up on the For Sale forum instead. :biglaugh:

Post pics thats for a gte? I might need one.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Hey did a little work on the 89. Getting it ready for the new engine. Suprapowers what do you think is the best route to take on touching up the scratches. Your the paint and body guru whacha think?

p1493456_1.jpg

p1493456_2.jpg

p1493456_3.jpg

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Umm... nail polish? I'm that much of a paint guru. All I would know how to do is scuff and paint the area. Paint stores can mix you up a match paint in a rattle can, but when you spray it on the old paint it will leave a halo effect around the area of new paint. And that would be acrylic enamal in a can as well. You could try to wet sand & polish it to try to blend it in. Other than that I really don't have another idea.

You could do that whole base coat/ clear coat with blender, but that could get pricey for just some under the hood touch up. But then you could also use that paint to touch up your hood/light as well.

Has RedComet13 got back with you on that DP?