Sad day for the 89

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Damn man, I cant believe I came into this so late. That car was a BLAST to drive, ty for the oppurtunity at 2k8. Hopefully everything works out, saying that car was beautiful is an understatement.

That car still is an inspiration to me, one day I hope to have a stock twin 2jz MKIII as nice as that was.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
foreverpsycotic;1428272 said:
That car still is an inspiration to me, one day I hope to have a stock twin 2jz MKIII as nice as that was.

I have to look at the totaled out mess of what was once one of the prettiest MKIII's around. It kills me, but I keep hoping that one day we'll have most of it put back into another supra shell and make it just as nice as the original. They say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.........:love:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
foreverpsycotic;1428272 said:
Damn man, I cant believe I came into this so late. That car was a BLAST to drive, ty for the oppurtunity at 2k8. Hopefully everything works out, saying that car was beautiful is an understatement.

Hopefully 2k10 bro.

suprahero;1428283 said:
I have to look at the totaled out mess of what was once one of the prettiest MKIII's around. It kills me, but I keep hoping that one day we'll have most of it put back into another supra shell and make it just as nice as the original. They say immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.........:love:

It was killing me looking at it every day. Won't be long till we get it out of there.