Sad day for the 89

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
jugodegolf;1350528 said:
Well I'm not sure what to say. Got a call from HP officer Ms, Heather and she told me the lady driver hung herself.:aigo: :(

Anyways hopefull will know more this week.

thats crazy she mustve been messed up real bad to do that. It weird knowing you saw her face only a few weeks ago.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
George, just let it play out, an file on that uninsured half of your policy if you have to...

I don't buy that "stolen" crap for one second. I doubt the insurance does either.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Supracentral;1350579 said:
George, just let it play out, an file on that uninsured half of your policy if you have to...

I don't buy that "stolen" crap for one second. I doubt the insurance does either.

:boink:

Hasn't been very good couple of weeks.

Matt - Who knows. Crazy how it happened though.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
this is complete insanity... it's like a movie script, can't even imagine going through THIS shit, especially after what that car had already been through in 2005.... geezus George. I think your car had bad karma, and the Final Destination chain was destined to take it out in the most sadistic way possible >.<

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know what to say that hasn't been said George......just thought I'd let you know I was checking up on the status and read she had hung herself. Suicide is for weak minded people in my opinion. At least now she doesn't have to live up to her obligations, whatever they were.

May 18, 2007
Aarhus
Sounds very much like she could have been trying to kill herself in the crash with the stopping and when you moved over she went further. It is not uncommon for people to kill themselves by pulling over in the opposite lane without any concern for the people they take with them.

I feel sorry for both of you.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
its like the one guy in the Nissan Altima that crossed over into the opposite lane and killed the guy in the MKIV; Nissan guy didn't even brake, fucking sickens me..

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
RazoE;1350879 said:
its like the one guy in the Nissan Altima that crossed over into the opposite lane and killed the guy in the MKIV; Nissan guy didn't even brake, fucking sickens me..

^^^ That was very difficult to watch, for sure. I always feel a "twinge" when any of the brotherhood of supras goes down, especially when it carries a "graphic" or other visual evidence, and the details as they unravel tend to make it more intimate, even when you don't know the person IN PERSON.

Disturbing events in YOUR case as well for sure. Still resting in the thought that you guys are okay, and the rest will have to play out.

Hoping for a good play for you, man.:thumbup:

-crisp

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
my condolences to you, your son,and your supra, i live in calif, and have an attic full of parts, i would be glad to help rebuild if needed, also have a machine shop as well, fix her, or totally strip it to give another new life, just a thought.

again sorry.....:3d_frown:

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Wow George, just came across this thread! Definitely glad you guys are ok, looked like a pretty gnarly crash. Hope to see you in the '92 at the Fall cruise in Austin!!

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
suprahero;1350771 said:
I don't know what to say that hasn't been said George......just thought I'd let you know I was checking up on the status and read she had hung herself. Suicide is for weak minded people in my opinion. At least now she doesn't have to live up to her obligations, whatever they were.

My thoughts.

Still sorry you're having to go through all this...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Man, that really really blows. I'm really glad you two got out of it alive though.

It's too bad that lady didn't make it out of her life's drama.

Best wishes with all of the paperwork and crap associated with getting reimbursed for this, and the emotional bits as well.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I spoke with Tanya eariler and she told me about this... My first instinct when I first read this thread was that she was trying to kill herself by you hitting her as it seems to be a trend lately. Sadly it appears I was right :(

I don't want to me hateful, but seriously, if you want to leave this world, don't burden or endanger other people :(

I had the idea that if you have the time/money, strip it down and repair it from a donor car, screw getting a new shell, if mother nature couldn't kill it, nothing should...