Sad day for the 89

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I hope insurance doesn't try to fuck you in any way George, that car was definitely worth quite a few bills. It was the 1st Supra I ever got a ride in w/ targa off, and 1st ride in a 2JZ powered car.

RIP :cry:
l_0afdbdcbf15e4e088530b57a18ba47d6.jpg

More proof the mk3s are damn tanks. I really can't believe the hood crumpled like that though... ugh. It really pisses me off to know the car survived Katrina, was brought back, only to be murdered by some selfish, ignortant %$%^#$ a few years later :3d_frown:

"Just a car"? Hell no.

George I'm going to try to see what I can do about that pic you sent me, and try to use it... if that's ok..??

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
George, I'm so sorry about your car. It was by far one of the cleanest( if not the cleanest) MKIII I've ever seen. I saw the picture yesterday and couldn't believe that it was really your car.

Like everyone else has said, the important thing is that you and your son came through this without injury. A car can be replaced, but you guys can't be.

V

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
Man! I'm so sorry to see this, and I echo all those who are glad you're OK. I just have to say, after reading all the posts, that I have to disagree with everyone who says the car is replaceable. Each and every one of these cars, has developed a personality of their own over the years, and mods, and even though you can get another one, it will never be exactly the same as the one you lost. I mourn your loss almost like the loss of a family member.

xms

Jan 25, 2006
tx
I just threw up, but I'm glad to hear that both of you are okay, sorry for the lost

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Very sorry for your cars fate.:wtc: I know how I would feel if this happened to me, so I'm with ya'. On the other hand, you're son and you are okay! That is more important than all the cars, (including Supras's!:icon_razz) ever built.
Good luck with your settlement.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
jugodegolf;1342885 said:
Thanks Tracy your the best.

Can't be putting too many miles on the 92

Just a car???:aigo:

Well we probably will have a different story when we talk insurance.

:boink: Sean never heard said myth.

charges Yes. DUI. No drivers license. And whatever the @$@$ you call pulling out on a 70mph highway after taking 60 loritabs.:3d_frown:

Thanks Tanya Looks like I have to lose my vanity sig.:3d_frown:

Thanks appreciate the offer, all good here. I just got a pm from Kabanamk3 and he's going to be down here buffing everything out for me.:evil2:

No worries Duane. You would of had to be in the car to know how lucky we both are.

Thanks John will give you a shout bro.

It would really suck without all the friends on SM. Thanks everyone.

If you were in my neck of the woods, I would help you fix it.

then I'd steal it:naughty:

I'd bring it back though. It's just that I have always wanted to drive a 2jz mkIII since mine was never completed:cry:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Man, I am sorry for your loss. Times like these make me glad our cars are big fat barges. A MK4 wouldn't have taken that hit as well. I am glad you and you son are ok. Good Luck with the insurance and get you ass in to see a good doctor even if you feel ok.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
FUCKKKK!!! glad your ok, there are tons of MKIII's that need some love but this happening to a CLEAN on is hard to stomach!! Glad you walked away, VERY upset over such a clean swap goin in the gutter...

EDIT: didnt realize your son was in there too. A car is a car and can be replaced. VERYYY thankful he walked away too.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Holy shit, I completely did not expect this clicking this thread. My mouth dropped man, I'm glad you're ok I wouldn't have thought so just from the picture especially where it's hit.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George, just for the record, you've now given me the motivation to practice my golf game that I needed. When you do make it over here to play, you will be asking for three a side and I'm not sure it will be enough.............:evil2:

Just kidding. I've been shooting around 74 everytime I tee it up. My game is going to hell in a handbasket.

Hopefully the insurance company will at least lube you up a little bit when you start dealing with them.