REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Is this a photochopped????

j/k - lol. Looking good. I was wondering the same thing supraboostin, are you installing the motor without the tranny?? Is a lot more work in my opinion.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
If you have a leveller and 2 people you can get it in without damaging the paint, mine had an engine bay respray and we managed to get the complete motor Turbo to FFI and Group A Pan in without a mark ;)
(GrpA Pan makes life hard)

Covered everything with cardboard just in case...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I have to get my motor mount issue fixed first... Im so bummed, I was THIS close to having it in today... IJ, can you give me some input on that thread link I posted about the mounts?

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
I cant believe i just looked thru 107 pages in one sitting..Shitz lookin GOOD! :thumbup: Im ready to see that motor in its home..and some vids!!! woot :drink1:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Swaq: Thats always been the LOOOONG DRAAAWN OOOOOUT PLAAAAN... :) *to put the motor IN the car instead of BESIDE the car, lol*

Will: got ya on the other thread bro...

Screamer: got ya on the other thread... *I was wondering what you were trying to send me with that, I'll have to look again at that link*

Red: Damn good read huh? ;) Look at the start date of this thread, and you'll see why im so bummed... :( Bah... Not much longer I hope...

Jeff: What needs to be done? Hmmm... Tranny, plumb up the IC piping, exhaust, and thats it... Really... Then I gotta get it tuned, and start working on the cosmetic things... How's your car coming along? What do you have left to do?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Screamer: got ya on the other thread... *I was wondering what you were trying to send me with that, I'll have to look again at that link*

I gave you a good hint on your other thread just now ;). You might as well post up the solids motor mounts that you have in the fs section.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Swaq: Thats always been the LOOOONG DRAAAWN OOOOOUT PLAAAAN... :) *to put the motor IN the car instead of BESIDE the car, lol*

Will: got ya on the other thread bro...

Red: Damn good read huh? ;) Look at the start date of this thread, and you'll see why im so bummed... :( Bah... Not much longer I hope...

Jeff: What needs to be done? Hmmm... Tranny, plumb up the IC piping, exhaust, and thats it... Really... Then I gotta get it tuned, and start working on the cosmetic things... How's your car coming along? What do you have left to do?

They just started paint this weekend. I still haven't pulled the lower intake off but I'm going to sometime this week and send it out. And then start on some mirror polishing. still a ways away.