REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Justin727

T-virus infected
lol i will get one soon maybe this weekend!
Jake you commin to gulf shores with us this weekend?

Yea does it take two?? Thats what I asked when I was supervising the lift. I kindly said I was lifting and carrying my transmission my self along with a short block...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Justin thats a negatory... I dont think I can make it... :( I wanna come over too, cuz Tyler's mom said she'd give me a ride on her jetski... :D:D:D Get pics Justin, bikini pics! ;)

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Reign_Maker said:
Hooked: post up pics when you get it back, let me know, I would like to see it... Always nice to see what other people are doin...

John: the acceleration isnt what worries me, its the quicks stops and down hill, lol... When you accelerate, the gas will swish back... The idea of just cutting the notches is so that the bottom of the tank itself acts as a baffle... Realistically, all we really needed to do was make one opening, but turn it 90* and closer to the back of the tank and that probably would've been even better, but like you say, so long as I keep the tank 1/8 full, I should be fine...

Hey Jake here are those pics you wanted to see, Check out my build thread for the rest.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34229

p648701_1.jpg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Quote:Sump looks good man... Im a little concerned about the return location, I hope you have no trouble plumbing that... *with the space for the AN fitting* I just used my stock return inlet... Are you doing a dual feed?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Mustang, let me know if yur around the panhandle area, its always cool to meet new Supra people...

Screamer, it is sorta stockish, I mean, I AM using the stock fuel return and vent, lol...