REIGN's REBUILD! Its a beautiful thing... (THAT IS FOR SALE) =(

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
Look what I got today! Finally got my turbo, my ARP head studs and main studs, and my 2mm TMS mhg... I was HOPING for my rods, but looks like they're on back order...

I know what you guys want... PICTURES!!!! here we go!

veqebr.jpg

ver79j.jpg

verapz.jpg

ver9yw.jpg

veu5ox.jpg

veu690.jpg

veu6qf.jpg

Looking good bro ;)

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ. said:
Ummm well no ...... you said you blew in it ;)
I did... Im a blower...

Duane: thanks... NICE huh? *sings* I got a GT4067RRRRRR, I got a GT4067RRRRR... And you dont haaaaave one! I got a GT4067RRRRR! And you're on welfare, and you dont got one, you wanna touch mine? SIKE! You cant! Lalalalala la laaaaa la!

LMFAO!

Allan_MA70 said:
86mm bore gasket?
Looks like an 85mm... I dunno where to measure it... The actual opening looks like an 85mm...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Reign_Maker said:
I did... Im a blower...

Duane: thanks... NICE huh? *sings* I got a GT4067RRRRRR, I got a GT4067RRRRR... And you dont haaaaave one! I got a GT4067RRRRR! And you're on welfare, and you dont got one, you wanna touch mine? SIKE! You cant! Lalalalala la laaaaa la!

LMFAO!

Looks like an 85mm... I dunno where to measure it... The actual opening looks like an 85mm...

Nope..I don't have one of those turbos, I have something bigger :naughty:

For real though. Your turbo looks badass! Hope you get some badass numbers from that set-up bro :biglaugh:

A GT42R has (IIRC) a 73mm wheel so yours would be smaller than that. Ron can confirm this.

Duane

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
upgradedsupra said:
Nope..I don't have one of those turbos, I have something bigger :naughty:

For real is a nice turbo! Hope you get some badass numbers from that set-up bro :biglaugh:

A GT42R has (IIRC) a 73mm wheel so yours would be smaller than that. Ron can confirm this.

Duane

duane a gt42r that ron has is the same as mine as far as i am aware which is 82mm on the turbine 92mm on the compressor

the gt40r 77mm on the turbine and 88mm on the compressor

hope this helps

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
group a supra said:
duane a gt42r that ron has is the same as mine as far as i am aware which is 82mm on the turbine 92mm on the compressor

the gt40r 77mm on the turbine and 88mm on the compressor

hope this helps

I was there when he measured it. It is a 70 something for sure. How ar you measuring yours then? The OD of the wheel LOL ;)

Edit: His has a 1.05 a/r again IIRC. Can't remember everything in my old age LOL

Duane

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
upgradedsupra said:
I was there when he measured it. It is a 70 something for sure. How ar you measuring yours then? The OD of the wheel LOL ;)

Edit: His has a 1.05 a/r again IIRC. Can't remember everything in my old age LOL

Duane

i was going on the printed specs from option motorsport duane heres the link
http://store.yahoo.com/import-store/garrettgt42r.html

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IHI-RHC7 said:
Steve, that's the Exducer, no?
Inducer shoulc be 76-88 depending on which 42R you have...
Edit.
Hi Duane ;)

Hey bud. Got a sec call me on the cell would ya

Duane

PS: He is measuring the entire wheel size as he just pmed me.