**Post your Motorcycle pics Thread**

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
haha nice one duane :) yah i know when i settle down id prob get a chooper or build my own but wouldnt want to risk the crazyness like gettin on my r1. id like to race a modded car with some real power. shhhh its got a 40shot of nitrous hidden away on her ;)

sportriderseattle: u ever think you'll get another bike and back into the sport??

empera: hurry up with the bike its soon time to get out there. id be down for coming over and going for some nice cruises ;)

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
OneJoeZee said:
I've researched the SV tons as well as the other bikes mentioned. I could but I don't want to spend that much for a first bike. You can find pretty good deals but still. That's really what it's come down to. Not that I can't, I just don't want to. I can spend more on the 2nd or 3rd.

ya forsure I understand where you're coming from on this. point I'm trying to make tho is that even tho I ride 1000's and 600's on a semi-regular basis, I still find the SV a total blast to ride. So I can't say it'll NEVER get boring, but if it hasn't gotten boring for me yet, I think it'll probably last you the life of the bike before it does. ofcourse that leads into more problems too, 'cause now you wont want to sell it when you wanna get your 2nd/3rd bike.

anyways, good luck with your decision and feel free to PM me if you've got any questions, I'm happy to help ya out.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
jpeek29208 said:
99 sv650

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I want this bike, exactly.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
cuzihadtoo said:
on my r1. id like to race a modded car with some real power. shhhh its got a 40shot of nitrous hidden away on her ;)

My brother has a ZX10-R and he raced an Aston Marton on the freeway. He said he actually had to down shift to keep up! Unless you find a REALLY fast car don't waste your time hahah

Which brings me to what Junior is saying. My SV is my brother's hand me down when he got the Kawasaki, he loved the SV so much he didn't want to sell it. So its mine/his now.

Everytime he gets back on it he has SO much fun. Same with my cousin who rode it after having been on his 600RR for so long. I have even talked to people who upgraded street bikes and couldn't part with their SVs so they turned them into track bikes.

I understand you not wanting to drop a bunch of cash on a bike right now, but if chosen well it could be the last bike you buy for a long time!

Kyle: Thats the same as my bike, but pretty. I will let you tool around your neighborhood next time I am out there.

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
damn nah havnt came across anything like that sort race alot of my boys with there tuned cars less than 500 hp n no prob hell stock my bike is 155hp not to much will touch it but still fun just to fly by if not on one wheel ;) hehe but yah i know theres some toys out there that will own hell going to the track watchin some of these cars run makes me so excited so cant wait till i get my supra back on the road n see what numbers i can produce

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
Heres my 06 katana. Picked it up last summer and cant waite for some warmer weather to take her out. I thought about upgrading to a SS but I think once I get on her again I will be fine. Besides, some mods wont hurt.
p581312_1.jpg

p581312_2.jpg

And one next to the supra...
p581312_3.jpg

da89soup: How do you like that D+D exhaust, i thought about getting one but I hear mixed reviews. some say its too loud and some love it.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
p581365_1.jpg

1998 rm125
10 hours on rebuilt motor
wiseco forged piston
fmf graphics
excel gold rims
fmf gold series fatty
fmf turbine core
Maxxis tires
black plastics
...some other cool stuff

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
OneJoeZee

www.ninja250.info

I'll be getting one if/when I get a bike. My main reasoning is they're still faster than most cars (but they top out early), and they get great gas milage so I can save on gas instead of driving the supra that chugs premium...

Snotcycle

Jul 16, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
I got a question for you guys on 600s,

I want to get into 600s but i've only had a kawi 250 ninja, do you think i'll be able to jump on a gixxer or zixxer or other bike and hanlde it well?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Snotcycle said:

I want to get into 600s but i've only had a kawi 250 ninja, do you think i'll be able to jump on a gixxer or zixxer or other bike and hanlde it well?

what year ninja? when are you trying to sell it? I'll be in the market in a couple months :]

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Snotcycle said:

If you feel comfortable on the 250, I'd say you will be ok. But, just remember that is a big step in terms of power and handling. If you do get one, just take it slow and get the feel for it. And remember, if you ride with friends and they are good friends, they will wait for you at the end of the curves. Don't push it hard if you aren't comfortable with it. Just my 2 cents :icon_bigg

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
OMG I just rode my brother's Ninja ZX10-R. That thing is so fast I almost crapped my pants. I liked it a lot better than the CBR 600RR I rode.

Just thought I would share