**Post your Motorcycle pics Thread**

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
250 is too small. had one when I was 16, I only got it because my dad still wasn't 100% I wasn't an idiot. I did manage to bring the front wheel up, once, on accident... never got it to do it again when I tried.

If you're 5'8+ and over 200 lbs, it feels like a moped. You ever see those 2 big fat guys on the little bikes.... thats how I felt.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ I rode 4.5 hours on mine on the insterstate, thats a LONG high-revving ride. The vibrations felt good for a bit, but quickly began to suck. :icon_bigg

Either way, go green. It's the best. I'll post pics of my first one when I get home.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
^ I rode 4.5 hours on mine on the insterstate, thats a LONG high-revving ride. The vibrations felt good for a bit, but quickly began to suck. :icon_bigg

Either way, go green. It's the best. I'll post pics of my first one when I get home.

I don't have much freeway use planned for it. If that were the case, I'd lean to the 500 a little more.

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
sweet bikes heres my baby :) what u's think??? 05 yamaha R1

p578616_1.jpg

p578616_2.jpg

p578616_3.jpg

p578616_4.jpg

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Another one of my Accord and trailer/bike. Surprising, the accord V6 pulls it no problem.

Attachments

• CIMG0352.JPG
    CIMG0352.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Joe, look into an SV650, the big bang twin engine layout makes it alot more confidence inspiring than the other bikes. SV is very unlikely to spool up a back tire, far more likely to grip and go. it's fast enough not to be boring, but slow enough to be very confidence inspiring and still fun to horse around on even if you had a 1000.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Junior said:
Joe, look into an SV650, the big bang twin engine layout makes it alot more confidence inspiring than the other bikes. SV is very unlikely to spool up a back tire, far more likely to grip and go. it's fast enough not to be boring, but slow enough to be very confidence inspiring and still fun to horse around on even if you had a 1000.

I've researched the SV tons as well as the other bikes mentioned. I could but I don't want to spend that much for a first bike. You can find pretty good deals but still. That's really what it's come down to. Not that I can't, I just don't want to. I can spend more on the 2nd or 3rd.

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
hehe i spent a grand on my first bike was a 600 ninja 86' i belive had that for like 3 weeks and picked up my 04 ninja 636 'a bday present for myself' . once i felt the power and ride of a bike i so had to have so much more. i always wanted a TL1000 i find those bike sexy as hell and afordable.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
cuzihadtoo said:
hehe i spent a grand on my first bike was a 600 ninja 86' i belive had that for like 3 weeks and picked up my 04 ninja 636 'a bday present for myself' . once i felt the power and ride of a bike i so had to have so much more. i always wanted a TL1000 i find those bike sexy as hell and afordable.

I now have a wife meaning no more bike (for now) I do however have a Supra that can take bikes. :)

Duane

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
p579111_1.jpg

My 2000 380 EXC. Beast of a dirt bike, these things have been known to blow away almost all bikes up to 500s.
It's one of about 5 or 6 at the moment between me, brother, and dad. (you can see my brothers two racing bikes in the background)

Da89Soup... was that drag bike on ebay a few months back? I'm pretty sure i saw that one or one almost exactly like it...

Last edited:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
buckshotglass said:

damn man, i love triumph bikes so much...one day i'll have one...
i like that speed triple, i might be in the market for one. used. :icon_razz

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
suprarich said:
Guess I better go take a pic of my bike....

You better!!

While youre at it, get a vid of it carrying the front the whole way down the track and having to let off, just so the front wheel trips the beams at the end of the quarter instead of the rear...lol

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
Junior said:

That's because V engines have a sort of anti-lock system because you get two powerstrocks then a big gap of power til you come all the way back to the first cylinder again. The ducati was and still is my first bike. I just dont like how the others feel. even though I race a gsxr thats because I dont want to have to fix a ducati when I go down lol.

Last edited: