Police harrasment

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
That cop couldnt even speak right...He was doing a lot of stuttering and just yelling HUH BOOYY???DO U WANNA TEST ME BOOYY???? I would have that video on the news all over the country the next day. What a douche.

EDIT: To add a little something to this..When i was younger, i had a loud exhaust on my civic.I never sped thru my neighborhood because i knew there were children everywhere. At the time i worked at a grocery store that actually had a police precinct in it. One day while at work a cop comes up to me, asks if i drive a red honda, and then tells me to come into the office after i replied "yes." He got all loud and ignorant with me saying one of my neighbors said i was speeding thru the neighborhood and that my exhaust was so loud it broke one of her windows..(yea right) Heres what he said.."You know what happens when you speed thru a neighborhood and you hit a little kid..and that kid dies??" Me- Umm no...Him "YOU GO TO JAIL...AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO YOU THERE?????.....THEY FUCK YOU IN YOUR SWEET LITTLE ASS." I proceeded to lol at him cause i couldnt believe what i was hearing.. After i got off work my dad was not too pleased to hear what he had said to me. So he went and bitched out the captain and the captain apparently had a talk with this guy......Prolly like a slap on the wrist..I just thought it was funny. What a dick lol.

Last edited:

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
i woulda pulled out my phone and called 911 about 2 mins in... really put the cop on the spot and see if he can still make excuses when an honest officer shows up.

me and my friend got pulled over doing doughnuts one night and the cop freaked out saying he was going to take us to jail and pointed his gun at our faces..... but it just so happens my friends dad is a captain for the highway patrol.... the cop called his dad and got the answer "hello this is captain ***** " the cop was done with bullshit, in fact at 1 am my friends dad drug us down to the chiefs house and bitched him out for 30 mins....

the cop was fired the next day.

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
nice catch on that cop man. I should do that to the cops here in signal hill. They act the same damn way to everyone. I had a teacher ride his bike down one of the street and didn't stop at a stop sign and got chased by 5 cop cars. Dude he was on a Fukn bike (take in to account hes like 38 and a guitar teacher).
I got pulled over for loud music when my window where up and the music wasn't even pass volume 5 on a stock honda accord while the cop was tailgating me.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprflyusmc1 said:
I don't think it's fair to catagorize all cops as pigs. Alot of what happens to you when you get pulled over is how you behave when the cop talks to you. If you behave like an ignorant piece of shit, you'll most likely get treated like a piece of shit.

My buddy had a real severe moment of retardation and while doing a U-Turn broke his tires loose in a fish tail at an intersection. Well guess who was behind him. Yup! The po' po'. The cop pulled him over and could have written him up for multiple offenses. Wreckless driving, expired insurance identification card, and possibly a couple of other infractions.

My friend was honest about his stupidity. After taking my buddy's registration and driver's license to his car and probably running a background check, the cop came back only with a warning.

Because your friend got off once in a ticket I shouldn't call pigs, pigs? Detaining someone for nothing is bullshit and THE COP STARTED THE raise of tone! The kid got ajitated after the cop said he had a suspicious car and raised his voice! Then the cop rolls on to threaten the kid and I truely believe if he would've talked back even in defense and not suck up he would've have been beaten.

The officer HARASSES, YELLS, THREATENS, and TAUNTS, and ABUSES POWER this innocent kid! It is complete bullshit! There is no exucse for this act!

Then the cop has the balls to say he didn't use his turn signal although he clearly does, AND if he didn't why is it so dangerous as to get a 5 minute lecture on how dangerous not using a turn signal into an empty parking lot.

After the cop "cools" down, he tries to sort of play it off and feed the kid false information to scare the kid to not do anything about this!

FUCK TRAFFIC COPS/PIGS

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
That cop took it much too far, and was very unprofessional.
But the kid did have some lip on him. It seemed to be a matter of clashing personalities. The officer pulled him over for suspicion, which happens quite often when you pull into lot with very few cars at 2am.
He felt innocent because he knew he was not there to break the law, but got an attitude with the officer right off the bat.
The officer had a bit of an authority problem and couldn't stand not being the dominating voice in the law(which he shouldn't be, his role is to uphold the law, with reason)
Seems the officer went off on the driver when he felt the driver wanted to take control of the situation with the "I have a right to be here" crap.

I've never had a cop like this, thank god. Maybe I have but I always give as much respect as I can while still sounding sincere(the OP said the only reason this driver started "sucking up" or possibly showing respect was because he felt threatened.) I've always avoided bad situations, and usually a ticket I may have deserved, by "sucking up" and always got respect in return.

LOL@ the cop's voice screeching like he's going through puberty at "Wanna Go BOY'!!??"

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
watch the other video and read the links I posted...

cop was suspended (dunno what happened after that)

it seems that he sets up the camera becasue he was getting harrassed about using his rights, and has caught them in the act a few times now...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
7Mboost said:
Where's my ignorance?

Its in most every post about police. ;)

Take a look around at those that also hate "pigs". Chances are they're more of a pain in the ass to the community and therefore, the police who watch over it.

Sure there are bad cops, but grow up a little.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprarx7nut said:
Its in most every post about police. ;)

Take a look around at those that also hate "pigs". Chances are they're more of a pain in the ass to the community and therefore, the police who watch over it.

Sure there are bad cops, but grow up a little.

Grow up for calling "police", "pigs"? Pigs is just a name!

EXAMPLE: A cop gives you a ticket you call him a pig, a dude bumps into you at the bar and tells you to watch where your going you respond asshole. So what is the difference?

So my question is why are you being hipicritical?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
7Mboost said:
Grow up for calling "police", "pigs"? Pigs is just a name!

EXAMPLE: A cop gives you a ticket you call him a pig, a dude bumps into you at the bar and tells you to watch where your going you respond asshole. So what is the difference?

So my question is why are you being hipicritical?

omg... I dont want to argue. I've never called a cop a pig. I've never gotten a ticket. When I've been pulled over, I was respectful and courteous and those actions were returned to me by the officers on all occasions.

Cop gives me a ticket for doing 65 in a 60.... I'd be inclined to call him an asshole, maybe even "pig". Cop gives me a ticket for doing 95 in a 60... I pay the fine and accept the consequences of breaking the law.

I think shaeff (Kurt, I believe? :dunno:) was eluding(sp?) to the fact that your general demeanor towards officers is that of a ignorant, punk kid. If he wasn't trying to say that..... well then I will. :)

I don't know you and I'm not going to judge you, but you sound like a kid. Not an adult.

I could go on, but I don't want to shit up this thread any longer...

-Andy

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
you guys just haven't had to put up with an asshole cop, it will completely ruin your respect for them sadly...

I don't mind em, but when they pull you over and they can't hit you with anything and you won't admit to anything so they LOOK for things to ticket you for...

The laws are very grey these days, so they can write you a ticket if they "feel" you where doing something wrong.