Please welcome 2 new members to the Mod team!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Congrats guys! (Now me and IHI need to be mods to complete the devious plan for Jakes to over take SM Muhhahahaha) Yea and Ian you shoulda been a mod since day one!11!!!1!!! :aigo:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
woooooooooooooooooooo!!! congrats fellas! :) now you get to see what we talk about in the mod forum. ;)

-shaeff

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
CS: LOL Nah Dave can have that headache all on his own!

AM: Thanks it was nice to be asked ;)

Drew :)

Shaeff: LOL already been though 95% of it ;)

PC88: Thanks.

92t4life: LOL "secret mens business"

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
OMG! Welcomed with open arms eh? First I wanna say that I feel like its an ABSOLUTE HONOR to have been considered, then approached about being a mod for this site... As you all know my love for this car and this community is very strong, and at times, maybe, perhaps, a bit TOO strong... :D I hope I do well... I only want whats best for this site, and for its members... But man, Im pretty excited to be in this position, and very greatful to, not only the admins and other mods, but to all the members who are supportive of their decision to bring aboard me and my brothuh from down unduh, IJ...

Let teh reign of REIGN begin, lol... blah... haha... Actually, Grim let me hold tha BAN HAMMER! Holy crap you guys, that thing is heeeeeeavy! hahahahahahaa *wait, was that laugh evil sounding enough? lemme try again* WHOOOOAAA AAAAH AHHHHHHAAAAA HAHHHAAAAA HAA!:evil2: :evil2: :evil2: