Please welcome 2 new members to the Mod team!

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
"What? I have an evil past? Jeez, I have ONE arguement and Im evil... Dont worry Ant, Im a good guy... Im more silly than evil... Im usually the one to throw a goofy pic or crazy line into the middle of a fight to break some tension... Ask anyone thats knows me IRL and they'll tell you Im pretty mellow... But yeah, if yur concerned, feel free to watch me and make sure I don't let all this power go to my head: which, btw, my only powers so far are to post in the mod section, see "restricted forums" and I have a bigger PM box... POWAH!"

thanx riegn, good to hear! btw. its nice to finally have a face to go with your name.:)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Brewster, please be sure to clean up after yourself...
sign17.jpg

antman said:
"What? I have an evil past? Jeez, I have ONE arguement and Im evil... Dont worry Ant, Im a good guy... Im more silly than evil... Im usually the one to throw a goofy pic or crazy line into the middle of a fight to break some tension... Ask anyone thats knows me IRL and they'll tell you Im pretty mellow... But yeah, if yur concerned, feel free to watch me and make sure I don't let all this power go to my head: which, btw, my only powers so far are to post in the mod section, see "restricted forums" and I have a bigger PM box... POWAH!"

thanx riegn, good to hear! btw. its nice to finally have a face to go with your name.:)

Im a sexy bitch aint I? lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Oh yeah, dude, I totally forgot: I GOT YUR STICKERS! Yeah, it only took 500 attepts... I think there's a USPS truck runnin around my town with MDCmotorsports.com all over it... lol...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Reign_Maker said:
Oh yeah, dude, I totally forgot: I GOT YUR STICKERS! Yeah, it only took 500 attepts... I think there's a USPS truck runnin around my town with MDCmotorsports.com all over it... lol...

:rofl:

I got your stickers too Jon, just don't know where to put it on my car.