Please welcome 2 new members to the Mod team!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Ckanderson said:
not a worry.. it's fun.. nothing like banning someone... sux you cant do it!

*taps fingertips together* soon! sooooooon! :evil2:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

isnms: thanks man... :icon_bigg

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
congrats guys. good luck to you both.
so how many chiefs are there now? i have good feelings about 1j. still not sure about reign. since he apperiently has an evil past, but people change, we'll see. i don't want to offend anyone...well, not you two atleast, but there are some who can't handle the power, and feel that they gained some right to be an ass!
To those that do a great job and contribute..here here :drink1:

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
<Raises hand and waves it around wildly>
Oh...oh..... I want to be on the hit list! Can I be on the hit list? I've never been on a hit list before. :D

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Ian and Jake, you guys dont scare me now ;)

SM is lucky i dont have the ban stick, as it would be a pretty lonely place in here.... :D

Seriously tho, congrats guys, i might just start posting dumb shit to keep you guys on your toes....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
antman said:
still not sure about reign. since he apperiently has an evil past, but people change, we'll see.

What? I have an evil past? Jeez, I have ONE arguement and Im evil... :evil2: Dont worry Ant, Im a good guy... Im more silly than evil... Im usually the one to throw a goofy pic or crazy line into the middle of a fight to break some tension... Ask anyone thats knows me IRL and they'll tell you Im pretty mellow... But yeah, if yur concerned, feel free to watch me and make sure I don't let all this power go to my head: which, btw, my only powers so far are to post in the mod section, see "restricted forums" and I have a bigger PM box... :icon_razz POWAH!
vcx6w9.jpg