Pics of your n/a's!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Squid699 said:
From almost 3 years ago when I first got her. I hadn't had the car very long, as I hadn't even lowered her yet. The wing was a dealer option. I have since swapped back to an NA hatch. She was NA THEN..........but not now :naughty:

why'd you loose the spoiler? ---edit--- looked at your cardomain and realised it was the not-so-sleek-looking single piece... so i can guess you didnt like the look.... of maybe you wanted more sleeper status...

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Figit090 said:
why'd you loose the spoiler? ---edit--- looked at your cardomain and realised it was the not-so-sleek-looking single piece... so i can guess you didnt like the look.... of maybe you wanted more sleeper status...

both - plus it was faded to a nice shade of light red (aka pink)

NA removal:

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Figit090 said:
oh ok. and those can't be fog lights they can't possibly light up much. but maybe i'm wrong... my car lights those up to they just look more orange... so they probably are simply a different color.

what lights did you turn on when you took that rear-end pic? i noticed the one of the front end only has the left hand lights on? maybe i just can't see the rest. but i was wondering because in the rear-end pic only one of those small lights under the license plate is lit...other one burnt out or is it a signal light? i'm just trying to find out if it stays on of if it's a secondary signaling light or what...and the ones elsewhere being a different color it seems odd that they would be running lights...so i figured they are for signaling. but aside from turning left and right i cannot see another use for extra lights.

Don't know anything more than I said(fog light switch switches the reds on) and the both rights ones are burnt out i guess, and they are no signal lights :p. But this is an idea1:evil2:

Bernie87

May 7, 2006
Arizona
SILV- Supras Invade Las Vegas. It's a annual event that takes place in Las Vegas. It has all kinds of activites. Drag, dyno, race, scenic drive, and a thing called "Show & Shine". Basically a chance to show off your car, and or look at other supras. All and all it's a nice getaway, plus wth the atmostsphere of Vegas! :icon_bigg

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
sweet...i live in Cali and that would be an awsome drive...maybe when my car is up to it i'll go... i highly doubt i'd race though. do you know if many N/A's bother going? i might go for the scenic one.

Bernie87

May 7, 2006
Arizona
There's mostly GTE's going with the caravan that I go with every year. But we also have the people who go in Mk2's. But this year will be a first for Bernie. She's N/A. I think last year we had over 200 supras attend. It's insane to actually be there when a supra pegs the Dyno at 1200. It was also featured in Turbo magazine. Vegas.supras.org as info about it. They have awards for the highest horsepower N/A....etc. So that might be something worth going for.:naughty:

Bernie87

May 7, 2006
Arizona
I wonder if it's just me who likes having a wing on, even though she N/A. When I first saw Bernie she actually had a stock wing on her. Then with the inspection of the engine it was N/A. Till this day, she still has it. I can't get used to seeing a Mk3 without it. Other then that I might put a Bomex lip on her. Paint job. She's gonna pure sex! lol.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
johnathan1 said:
If i had known about SILV when I had my NA, I totally would have gone. Figit, you are in Cali?? Awesome! We can get a caravan together when the time comes...

yeah, norcal.. that'd be sweet. just gotta fix my BHG and graduate highschool...then...roadtrip!!! this summer i'm getting a job so...yeah. probably cant leave for very long. :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Bernie87 said:
I wonder if it's just me who likes having a wing on, even though she N/A. When I first saw Bernie she actually had a stock wing on her. Then with the inspection of the engine it was N/A. Till this day, she still has it. I can't get used to seeing a Mk3 without it. Other then that I might put a Bomex lip on her. Paint job. She's gonna pure sex! lol.

Besides the paint, I didn't have a problem with the 88 wing on my 89 NA......I just dont want to advertise I'm turbo now I've converted.........and (again) the paint was crappy :icon_evil

Bernie87

May 7, 2006
Arizona
I haven't decided what I wanted to do to her. Keep her N/A, turbo. There's a CT26 in the shed right now. It was replaced with TD06. We have a total of 3 toyota's at the house. One corolla, and 2 Mk3's (White, and Silver). Either way what happens, that wing is staying on. Gotta keep um' guessing......... :yelrotflm

Danny_Stepboys

Apr 5, 2006
Sac
81518578RL686876669.jpg

81518653RL373760695.jpg

81544625RL949085432.jpg

81518621RL201569318.jpg

81518624RL764019912.jpg

everything is completly stock and the original owner kept it super clean.. and unfortunately i chipped one of the rims on the edge of a street gutter... :cry:

supradavenz

LOL HIES!
Apr 1, 2006
AUCKLAND, New Zealand
That is very tidy!! love it! :D

Man, you guys got it good! so many manual supra's! i've yet to see one in person in new zealand! well.. atleast a M series motor anyhow.

GIVE ME YOUR BELLHOUSING! :p

but yeah, *cough*. Your supra does look great man!

Danny_Stepboys

Apr 5, 2006
Sac
lol i bought it from a dealer for 5k about a month ago.. i got soo lucky cause its the last one i've seen within 3 hours from my house.. ive been searching for this car for about half a year and this was the first one i saw so i took my opportunity.

NexiusEvaro

Car Noob
May 3, 2006
Blgs, Milky Way
hey guys -

just got a supra again here about 2 weeks ago... very excited as my last one was a silver Mark II... My new baby is an 86 na with about 190k on it... seems to have been well cared for...at least garaged to some degree (no dash crasks and very few headliner cracks.) Overall, the interior is a little rough the exterior seem pretty straight and almost rust free.

As far as mods...I have only changed out an air filter so far....

Although it's runnning fairly strong ... this is my first mark III and i have a question (and an oil leak) or two, but i will start a newb thread elsewhere to get your guys' imput on its current state...

anyway, here she is....

(and I gotta say... i have never smelled anything as beautiful as the smell of rotting leather and/or burning oil or whatever it is that my 2 supras have smelled like.... mmmmmm - bought it as soon as i drove it and remembered that supra smell..... =)

Nex

Attachments

• three quarter.JPG
    three quarter.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 16
  • rev three q.JPG
    rev three q.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 12
  • nose.JPG
    nose.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 13
  • cockpit.JPG
    cockpit.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

salt1o1

Mar 7, 2006
florida
got new panit on my na. i posted it a few pages back with the old paint. i took the wing off also, looks so much better. well here it is.

p213239_1.jpg