• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 34

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
89Joe said:
Very clean! Now get on that BHG so you can get on the road!

Haha ya, thanks. Just washed it and got a chance to wax the hood before the rain came... Just called the shop and they were workin on it when I called them :icon_bigg so hopefully I will be back on the road on monday or tuesday

ZeCAteLa

May 25, 2006
Southern California
here's mine. i have a photoalbum since im too lazy right now to post every single picture on the forum. pics are old. these pics were before i started modding the car. when i started driving the car, i was putting time into cleaning it and fixing everything that was wrong on the car. also of course the usual maintenance (tune-up, change fluids from tranny and LSD)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/teragamer/My Supra/

these are the mods i have now on the car:
-Supermonitor
-89-92 TEMS actuators (switched mine out for newer ones; heard supposedly the new ones switch over fast but not sure if that's true)
-Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
-Tokico Illumina II's
-S/T Sway Bars (just arrived in the mail and need to be installed)
-Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors (Some Generic Brand. Hopefully I will switch over to either Brembo or KVR depending upon my budget)
-MKIV N/A '95 Wheels (waiting for new tires to come in so I can put on the new wheels. for right now im just driving on the stock rims)

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
All these N/As look so tasty, and delicious! I just want to eat em...not really because that would be bad, but eh, you get my point!

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Yea, all of these NA's look great...I see Supras around here all the time, and 95% of them look like they should have been in the junkyard years ago...(except mine of course). There is a really nice Black Mica 91-92 Turbo that I see driving every morning on my way to school...makes me drool every time!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
fotosoup said:
Haha ya, thanks. Just washed it and got a chance to wax the hood before the rain came... Just called the shop and they were workin on it when I called them :icon_bigg so hopefully I will be back on the road on monday or tuesday

how much did you pay for them to do it all?

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Figit: I paid $1200CAD including a new metal gasket, new head bolts and machining the head.

Johnathan: ya.. I do need to replace the tailight gaskets... I'm not sure if i'm going to be replacing them with 89+ tailights tho... if I keep my 88 ones I'll replace the gaskets...

Last edited:

Kwaka

Jun 1, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Hi everybody !
I don't know how and where to introduce myself, so i thought this thread was the best (correct me if I'm wrong)

my name is Laurent, I'm 34 and I live in France. I decided to join this forum because of the quality of the technical subjects, especialy the ones about turbo conversion.

so here are some pics of my 1987 Supra N/A (new paint)

17266_forum4.jpg

17264_forum2.jpg

17265_forum3.jpg

image.php

now I have polished my wheels :

image.php

Last edited:

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
Kwaka said:
Hi everybody !
I don't know how and where to introduce myself, so i thought this thread was the best (correct me if I'm wrong)

my name is Laurent, I'm 34 and I live in France. I decided to join this forum because of the quality of the technical subjects, especialy the ones about turbo conversion.

so here are some pics of my car (new paint)

Very nice. Good to see the international crowd and that there is others outside the USA and Australia that maintain these cars.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
SupraDerk said:
Looks like NA-T, none of the hoses are connected and there's a y-pipe sittin in there.

-Derek

i didn't even think to look..my bad.:3d_frown: :3d_frown: :icon_conf

Kwaka said:
Hi everybody !

so here are some pics of my car (new paint)

hey, nice car Kwaka! What kind of lower front lip is that? (the black part only...) I like it and it looks better than the stock one i have.... where'd you get it?