Pics of your n/a's!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Here's my baby.... Gotti 2 piece rims and a shift knob are about the only mods.... i've put a new cap and rotor on the distributor but that's about it... more to come though.... it's my first car so mods are a bit slow... hope you like! Oh yeah and pieces of the interior are removed so please excuse the funny looking trunk... more pics and info here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2227278
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
lol..... yeah..well they dont quite work the best when the trunk consealer cover is hooked on...but yeah they work pretty good i guess. the hood struts leave something to be desired...i keep a stick in my car to hold up the hood becase sometimes it won't stay up on it's own...and i dont like it when it hits me on the head....

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I love the fact that you spent so much time with that BEAUTIFULY photoshopped supra logo over your front license plate and took the trouble to erase your rear license plate numbers in the other pic....it's just that....you forgot one.... Mr. 877 TTC!! lol......

ValgeKotkas said:
My 87 Supra :love:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

i dont know much about the foreign/european versions of cars...but why do all or many foriegn (to the USA) cars have those little lights along with the rest? i've seen sets of 2 small red lights ( like on yours) and also a white on one side and a red on the other (saw that on a skyline picture....) why do they have those and what do they do??

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
Figit090 said:
I love the fact that you spent so much time with that BEAUTIFULY photoshopped supra logo over your front license plate and took the trouble to erase your rear license plate numbers in the other pic....it's just that....you forgot one.... Mr. 877 TTC!! lol......

i dont know much about the foreign/european versions of cars...but why do all or many foriegn (to the USA) cars have those little lights along with the rest? i've seen sets of 2 small red lights ( like on yours) and also a white on one side and a red on the other (saw that on a skyline picture....) why do they have those and what do they do??

I think they're just reflectors, but I may be wrong...

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
probably... but it just seemed odd that on some cars they are different colors on either side... like some kind of secondary signal device.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Figit090 said:

Nice Supra logo, eh? :aigo: :naughty: Though I did it with MS Paint, cause I don't have Photoshop :icon_razz and the plate numbers are erased cause I have put em onto one Estonian (where I live) carrating site(didn't keep originals :3d_frown: ), though that pic with my number plate I didn't put on it.
And about the lights, I don't know, haven't looked into them :nono:

Bernie87

May 7, 2006
Arizona
I just joined Supramania. But I have to give a woot! woot! for us the N/A'S. So, is anyone planning to go to SILV this year?

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
ValgeKotkas said:
Nice Supra logo, eh? :aigo: :naughty: Though I did it with MS Paint, cause I don't have Photoshop :icon_razz and the plate numbers are erased cause I have put em onto one Estonian (where I live) carrating site(didn't keep originals :3d_frown: ), though that pic with my number plate I didn't put on it.
And about the lights, I don't know, haven't looked into them :nono:

i wish our country had that style of license plate...then our rear panels would look better, like yours....IMO anyway. more uniform and it doesn't obstruct the trim...the trim on our cars is the same thickness all the way to the back and then gets smaller to make room for the damn plate.... oh well.

Bernie87 said:
I just joined Supramania. But I have to give a woot! woot! for us the N/A'S. So, is anyone planning to go to SILV this year?

what's SILV?

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Hmm, I looked at the lights:icon_razz and found out this
p208244_1.jpg

Did u mean these lights?

Figit090 said:
i wish our country had that style of license plate...then our rear panels would look better, like yours....IMO anyway. more uniform and it doesn't obstruct the trim...the trim on our cars is the same thickness all the way to the back and then gets smaller to make room for the damn plate.... oh well.

Move to Europe :D

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
thanks for looking, and i didn't KNOW about those... are those exclusive to the euro version of the car or did the 89+ version get an upgrade with cornering lights??...because my mom's van has lights that illuminate to the sides when her blinkers are on for extra visibility... what do the clear part of your lights do?

I meant the lights/reflectors (not sure which) on the back... look at the red and white lights on either side of the license plate. wrong country in these pics i think, but same kinda thing...yours are both red though. (the little red rectanglular lights below your license plate)

main002.jpg

gtrr34_05.jpg

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
OOOh,sry, I thought at the first time, u were talking about the front white ones :p,

p208252_1.jpg

These are switched on with the fog light switch :p, so fog lights?

And btw, my car is actually from 1987, though the front is new, because one of the previous owners obviously had a bump :p And looking at the other cars in Estonia, the white lights seem to be Euro. This is also logical, because yellow lights are only allowed to be used as turning lights. So the white part is used as normal white light :D
And I haven't seen a reflector on rear side moulding in my country, so this thing is maybe American?(I see u have it :D)

Last edited:

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
ValgeKotkas said:
OOOh,sry, I thought at the first time, u were talking about the front white ones :p,
These are switched on with the fog light switch :p, so fog lights?

And btw, my car is actually from 1987, though the front is new, because one of the previous owners obviously had a bump :p And looking at the other cars in Estonia, the white lights seem to be Euro. This is also logical, because yellow lights are only allowed to be used as turning lights. So the white part is used as normal white light :D
And I haven't seen a reflector on rear side moulding in my country, so this thing is maybe American?(I see u have it :D)

oh ok. and those can't be fog lights they can't possibly light up much. but maybe i'm wrong... my car lights those up to they just look more orange... so they probably are simply a different color.

what lights did you turn on when you took that rear-end pic? i noticed the one of the front end only has the left hand lights on? maybe i just can't see the rest. but i was wondering because in the rear-end pic only one of those small lights under the license plate is lit...other one burnt out or is it a signal light? i'm just trying to find out if it stays on of if it's a secondary signaling light or what...and the ones elsewhere being a different color it seems odd that they would be running lights...so i figured they are for signaling. but aside from turning left and right i cannot see another use for extra lights.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
From almost 3 years ago when I first got her. I hadn't had the car very long, as I hadn't even lowered her yet. The wing was a dealer option. I have since swapped back to an NA hatch. She was NA THEN..........but not now :naughty: