Pics of your n/a's!

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
mcpcola: if you were talking to me... Thanks!!

I bought it as a bone stock '88, and although I have not yet touched the engine, I've done a lot of changes in the past few months (bought it about 4-5 months ago).

KYB GR-2 shocks.
Eibach Pro Kit springs.
18x9.5 rear 18x8.5 front Made in Japan rims (honestly, don't know the brand! Bought them used for a good price, they seem to have never been repaired, and after the paint/polish, they look kickass).
91 GA70 front bumper.
Euro yellow fog lights.
Clear turn signals.
Hella Housing H4 conversion with 80/100W Optilux bulbs.
Bride Steering wheel (looks good for $15 bucks), with Momo Hub adapter (at least I can fit any of the "good" aftermarket wheels whenever I want).
New e-brake handle and new e-brake boot.
The Pioner MP3 player was also my choice. :p
The 89-92 climate control was also me.
The JDM 89-92 tails too (first mod I did actually!)
89-92 JDM mouldings (no rear side-markers).
2.5" custom exhaust with crappy muffler (I should change it, because I don't like how it vibrates inside the car).

I guess that's about it. Besides some maintenance stuff like the hood struts and other crap. Damn, makes me sad to think I've already spent so much, and the car is still pretty slow, heh. I'll go manual tranny AND a few BPU's to at least like my car! A Nissan Altima 2.5 crapped all over me the other day :(

salt1o1

Mar 7, 2006
florida
here is my 88 NA. soon to be NA-T.

p182655_1.jpg

p182655_2.jpg

p182655_3.jpg

p182655_4.jpg

p182655_5.jpg

p182655_6.jpg

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Ha salt1o1, You ever played the game live for speed? Theres a car that looks like the MK3 in it and the rims on it look just like yours.

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
yeah lifesnotfair, your car is beautiful good job on it.

And yeah im glad to see more people planning on going NA-T. People seem to doubt the capabilities of the NA motor on boost, but I think it deserves way more credit than it recieves. Maybe I can help change the mindset on that. If you ever need any help with your setup let me know. Im always glad to help

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
1TuffSupra: How do you know so uch about the NA-T? In your signature it says you're doing a motor swap :(

I'm changing my mind on a DAILY basis, this is funny, it even makes ME laugh. Today, I want a 1JZ in my car. Yesterday I wanted to only swap trannies and stay N/A. Tomorrow I'll probably want a 7M-GTE. The day after, I will probably want a 1UZ-FE. Then, I will maybe want a 7M-GE-T .. and the cycle keeps repeating. LOL.

Actually, to be honest, I haven't even considered the NA-T setup. I haven't read it very carefuly, but I saw the parts list was long, so I said to myself "maybe it's even cheaper to just get a 7M-GTE" ... heh. :)

astigracing

Feb 5, 2006
cALIFORNIA
www.astigracing.com
My 1989 auto n/a

Mods:
Greddy upper strut bar
MSD wires
NGK plugs
Bosch dist. cap and rotor
Custom cold air intake
18x8 and 18x9.5 enkei rp01
235/40 and 265/35 falken fk451
h&r springs
tokico blues
number 1 drilled slotted rotors
brand new oem calipers<p>
Future Goals:
1jz motor
intercooler
aluminum drive shaft
lightweight flywheel
electric fans
sparco torinos
bomex kit
hks drag catback
wilwood big brakes

Attachments

• DSC03565.jpg
    DSC03565.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC03566.jpg
    DSC03566.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC03567.jpg
    DSC03567.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC03568.jpg
    DSC03568.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 86
  • supra2114.jpg
    supra2114.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
lifesnotfair said:
1TuffSupra: How do you know so uch about the NA-T? In your signature it says you're doing a motor swap :(

I'm changing my mind on a DAILY basis, this is funny, it even makes ME laugh. Today, I want a 1JZ in my car. Yesterday I wanted to only swap trannies and stay N/A. Tomorrow I'll probably want a 7M-GTE. The day after, I will probably want a 1UZ-FE. Then, I will maybe want a 7M-GE-T .. and the cycle keeps repeating. LOL.

Actually, to be honest, I haven't even considered the NA-T setup. I haven't read it very carefuly, but I saw the parts list was long, so I said to myself "maybe it's even cheaper to just get a 7M-GTE" ... heh. :)

Yes I am in the process of doing a motor swap, but it is from a 7mge to a 7mge-t. You should check my other thread out about my little project. Im using turbo components on my new GE block. I figured since im in the process of it and ive done quite a bit of homework on the subject I should be able to help out

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16098

And astigracing, your car is quite nice as well. I cant wait until Im finished turboing my motor and drop it in. Im def putting h&r springs on and some 18s. the h&r's are hands down the superior spring when it comes to the amt they drop the car, imo.

TargaSupra

Apr 4, 2005
Africa
astigracing said:
some old pics of my old 1990 n/a.

these pics are probably 4 or 5 years old
Wussup John. Stop drawing attention by pretending like you're trying to break into a nice N/A. That's what you looked like you were doing in the first pic of the 90 N/A. BTW, you got a nice Gun Metal Supra, nice new house, and a family. You're blinging brother!:bling:

Cranky

astigracing

Feb 5, 2006
cALIFORNIA
www.astigracing.com
TargaSupra said:
Wussup John. Stop drawing attention by pretending like you're trying to break into a nice N/A. That's what you looked like you were doing in the first pic of the 90 N/A. BTW, you got a nice Gun Metal Supra, nice new house, and a family. You're blinging brother!:bling:

Cranky
thanks joe!

how are you joe? i see you have the vent on your hood...just like dean's. how long has it been joe?

btw: check out my future goals.