Pics of your n/a's!

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well, here is a picture of my car (one of the only ones of the ones that turned out that I liked)... and damn it it was one of the sleepy eye ones :cry: (my friend suggested it)... anyways.. doesnt look too bad, really sharp, and I didnt wash my car before we took the pictures (was kinda a spur-of-the-moment thing)

Attachments

• naalltheway.jpg
    naalltheway.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 40

Kwaka

Jun 1, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Figit090 said:
hey, nice car Kwaka! What kind of lower front lip is that? (the black part only...) I like it and it looks better than the stock one i have.... where'd you get it?

well thanks a lot !

the front lip is an original "G-brand". I bought it in Luxembourg (Europe) for 3,50 € (that's less than 5 US$) but totaly destroyed : the car was so lowered that a cigarette couldn't pass. "G-brand" does not exist anymore, but here you can find a copy (which seems unbreakable !):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

so, good bidding !

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Okay - well, here are pictures of my virtually totally stock ride :icon_conf

P4060008.JPG

P4060010.JPG

P4060005.JPG

Since those were taken, i've replaced the stereo with a JVC KD-G111 (iirc). Nothing else has changed! :naughty:

Last edited:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Kwaka said:
well thanks a lot !

the front lip is an original "G-brand". I bought it in Luxembourg (Europe) for 3,50 € (that's less than 5 US$) but totaly destroyed : the car was so lowered that a cigarette couldn't pass. "G-brand" does not exist anymore, but here you can find a copy (which seems unbreakable !):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

so, good bidding !

dang thats expensive (the link) thanks though!

you bought just the spoiler for 3,50 right??

Kwaka

Jun 1, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Figit090 said:
dang thats expensive (the link) thanks though!

you bought just the spoiler for 3,50 right??

yes that's it, 3,50 Euros (4,50 US $), but the lip was broken, in 3 different parts. hopefully as it's in fiberglass, it was easy to repair.

carlos007

Dec 19, 2006
england
hers mine got it of an old lady who had it for the last 9 years only had it a week so have not done anything yet apart from clean but it's a minter dont you just love those oldies that store everything even there cars
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg