Paris Shit4brains Hilton

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ARGHHHHHH Someone please shut her up!

Just watched 2 minutes (all I could stand before changing channels) of an interview on a local Video show man she is one DUMB BITCH! argghhhhh

She's dribbling shit about being a role model for young girls and that with hard work you can achieve anything... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK if by hard work she means being a trust fund baby and sucking as many cocks as she could wrap her lips around then yeah....... <end rant>

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
that's hot

dodgycs5.gif

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Yeah...I pretty much dislike all of Hollywood and people who call themselves celebrities. Compared to like firemen, policemen, those in the military, parents that give all to raise their kids right...celebrities are NO role models.

Coccaine addicted douchebags is more like it. :rant:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
SupraDerk said:
Yeah...I pretty much dislike all of Hollywood and people who call themselves celebrities. Compared to like firemen, policemen, those in the military, parents that give all to raise their kids right...celebrities are NO role models.

Coccaine addicted douchebags is more like it. :rant:

Well said. I can't think of any recent Hollywood celebs that would be good rolemodels.

People you mentioned are the real role models, not people who have life handed to them on a silver platter.

And anyone who loses a Bentley Continental GT gambling is NOT a role model.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I wouldn't fuck Paris Hilton with my worst enimies dog's dick mounted on the end of a ten foot pole while I was wearing elbow length rubber electrician's gloves....

The girl is just fucking nasty... She's the poster child for retroactive abortion.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
still my all time favorite quote from her:

(this was during a court case about something. she was asked about an email she had sent that contridicted what she had said earlier)

"oh what i type doesnt mean anything. its just words that i say"

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're all lieing...........................You know you would hit it.

:umno: ....................J.K. I'll take your word for it..............lol

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
suprahero said:
You're all lieing...........................You know you would hit it.
:umno: ....................J.K. I'll take your word for it..............lol

LOL, nope, I don't dig sluts.
Paris Hilton is, by far, the poster child for slutty rich girls.

I'll take a sweet, cute girl that isn't a whore over her any day. I'm very picky. Lol.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea, I would love to punch her right in the mouth and kick her while shes on the ground. Then I would hang her by her thumbs and just beat the piss outta her with a crowbar.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
IJ. said:
ARGHHHHHH Someone please shut her up!

Just watched 2 minutes (all I could stand before changing channels) of an interview on a local Video show man she is one DUMB BITCH! argghhhhh

She's dribbling shit about being a role model for young girls and that with hard work you can achieve anything... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK if by hard work she means being a trust fund baby and sucking as many cocks as she could wrap her lips around then yeah....... <end rant>
pinkPanther.gif

Never saw 'Real Life' or 'Real World' or what ever show she was in. Never saw that other video she was in either. I'd rather watch paint dry. She just doesn't interest me at all.