Pac NW Supra meet Aug. 3-5

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
HAHAHA Tom called me when he saw that "HEY DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SIG!!!!"

yea 13.9 at 108, Keeping my eye out for some M/T's from now on.

dscf4046ms6.jpg

Beautiful racing conditions
dscf4052pr0.jpg

Highest HP MKII
dscf4069im6.jpg

Te Juane's awsome MKIV
dscf4075uq2.jpg

Moaka's Highest HP MKIV
dscf4083ds0.jpg

My hi hp MKIII
dscf4087uq1.jpg

dscf4116jb7.jpg

Thnx tom for the hospitality, Hope driving some supras can help you stay sane while you wait for yours. Duane thnx for the expert tutelage it wont go to waste, nate for letting us use his driveway to ditch our highway bugs and everyone that put this thing together.

We need more people for next year i am more than willing to make a 6 hr drive for it.

~Luis

Last edited:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
dscf4138qe4.jpg

Best of show MKII
dscf4142dx8.jpg

dscf4149xv5.jpg

The meet got a little patriotic w/ Nates best of show MKIII
dscf4160qv0.jpg

Tom making sure everyone knows that the bridge is up. :biglaugh:
dscf4170yi9.jpg

And the man formally known as Dwight.
dscf4173qo5.jpg

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
^Ha, Ha, very funny Luigi!:biglaugh: I was actually making sure Randy (BIC) didn't try and jump it with his new turbo setup!!!:icon_razz
It was a great meet this weekend. Wish there could have been more cars, but still had a great time, none the less.
Thanks to all who helped put it together; Michelle Smith; a.k.a Suprawoman, Mark Sherman; ra24man, Stu Hagen and also to those who donated prizes, Jimmy Bush (Michelle's bf) and Keith Hart. Great meeting some new peeps, and seeing the familars too!
Thanks also to my friends, Duane, Marilyn, Nate, & Luis, for hangin' with me and my incessive talking all weekend!:biglaugh:
It won't be too soon before we do it again! Next time, I'll have jz pwr underneath my right foot!:naughty:

P.S. Special thanks to Nate, and Luis for giving me a great boost fix (d seat time) in there cars this weekend.
P.P.S. Hang in there Matt, you'll be up and boosting again in no time!!!

Last edited:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Tanya said:
Nate is a snob! He says three words to me and takes off, ahahha I think getting all those awards and stuff goes to his head ;)
I should own a mk4 :) I didn't mean to blow you off, I was wiped out and I'm really quiet in person. I don't like to toot my own horn. Thats Tom's job.

I'm shy :cry:

Had a blast hanging out with Tom, Luis and Marilyn! Met a few new people but I'm horrible with names. I hope people don't get discouraged by the smaller turnout. Everyone there was very nice and I'll take that over 70 cars...

Congrats Luis on the Highest hp mk3! I should have turned up the boost :biglaugh: Thats ok, your car was the cleanest mk3 there and you've put so much work into it. You deserve the recognition. Although you lost the burnout contest.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
kwnate said:
I should own a mk4 :) I didn't mean to blow you off, I was wiped out and I'm really quiet in person. I don't like to toot my own horn. Thats Tom's job.

I'm shy :cry:

Lies! I'm taking back the sig I made you now, ehehe :biglaugh:

But really, the pics of your car don't do it justice seeing her in person. Lookin' very good :)

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Hey Tom I hear you are out in the open now eh.... I will introduce ya to my ex's brother you will love him. Tall and blonde and 500bls oooo ya

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
^Ha, ha, ha, Darrel you're a real smart ass huh?! You're welcome for the tires.:icon_razz Now give me my f...ing money!:biglaugh:
You'd better get a job that allows you to start making these meets, or sell your Supra to me!!!:naughty:

ra24man

Dec 11, 2006
Vantucky, WA
It was great hanging out with all you guys over the weekend! I'm glad I made it up there for the meet! See you all next year!

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Ok here's the first set of my photos from sunday. I look at my mk3 parked waiting to live again every day, so I really didn't care to focus too much attention on the other mk3s, we all know what they look like ;). Here's a little mk3 goodness and some mk4 yum yum:

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

I know I know, some people dont' like the detail shots. Theres a few reasons for them all being detail shots:
1) With cars parked closely its impossible to get good single car shots
2) the better of my lenses is a 70-300, so i have to be WAY far back to include a whole car. My normal everyday lense sucks ass. After car is done, a new lense will be purchased so I can do more normal range shots. More pix coming later.

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
I tried to make it but I lost something in the head on my way up there. I was the white mkIII on the side of I-90 bout 10 miles outside of north bend. looks like it was a blast hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.