Pac NW Supra meet Aug. 3-5

Apr 1, 2005
WA
Jaguar_5 said:
Which part of greenlake exactly are we going to meet at?

the parking lot posted is on the south-east corner of the lake. right next to the baseball fields and the pitch n putt. a block north of N 50th st on greenlake wy N. the lot actually stretches between N 50th and about N 55th st.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
91T breezen' said:
Several more MkIV's ran too. Not the least of which was our friend Tejon (Sidewayz) who ran a 12.65@ 116mph...BPU auto!
Very fun, but I wish the heavy hitters could have been out!:sadwavey:
We both had our best runs on the same run. I got a pretty good jump on him but he caught me around mid track and slowly pulled away :biglaugh: He was running 18lbs vs. my 11 or 12 :icon_bigg

I had a blast but the turnout was kinda small :3d_frown:

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
kwnate said:
We both had our best runs on the same run. I got a pretty good jump on him but he caught me around mid track and slowly pulled away :biglaugh: He was running 18lbs vs. my 11 or 12 :icon_bigg

I had a blast but the turnout was kinda small :3d_frown:

When was this? I don't remember seeing your car run, only ones I saw were white. Maybe im just stupid...:1zhelp:

But yah, even other than the small supra crowd the rest was pretty bad too. A couple guys on Busas runnin' 9s and a few hondas with no mufflers running 15s...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Selz202 said:
When was this? I don't remember seeing your car run, only ones I saw were white. Maybe im just stupid...:1zhelp:
You're not stupid, just uninformed. Kwnates supra is white, well his lesser horsepowered, more rejected one that is. It's powered by a little biddy 1jz but still ran a pretty respectable time for stock twins.

1jzMoe

Supramania Contributor
Apr 2, 2005
Vilseck, Germany, Germany
I was expecting more supras out there but i had fun, got there late though. Wanted to go out to the dyno and put my 1jz on if they would let me but i didnt make it out because i was troubleshooting a problem i got after i changed my oil and spark plugs(car breaks up after 10 psi, before that she runs almost perfect), didnt find the problem as yet, so i dont think i will make it up tom. Gotta get car fixed.

Last edited:

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Man I was expecting turnout to be a lot higher than it was. Centralia with its icky weather had a much better showing. But, it was good seeing some completed 1J's so now i know where the rest of my shit goes!

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Yeah, it was definitely fun! Despite not having the best turnout...

Hopefully I'll have my Supra turbo running for at least 1 meet before it starts getting nasty outside :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
it was great finally meeting some of you!

Duane is almost as talkative in person as he is on the phone and in chat :biglaugh:

Nate is a snob! He says three words to me and takes off, ahahha I think getting all those awards and stuff goes to his head ;)

Very nice cars there, I hope to make it to all 3 events next year with my mk2. :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
^^ at Tanya...Nice meeting you and many others this weekend! :icon_bigg

Nice hanging out with all you guys. Tom again thanks for the hospitality for the weekend.Luigi..that was so funny when we tricked Tom LOL Your car is SOOOO loud on the dyno dude!

One of Nate's passes...I only took a few videos and since I didn't know the memory card would be full so quick, I didn't get many pictures :( This was a 13.6 but the first pass he did.

Duane

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/upgradedsupra/?action=view&current=Natedrag1363106.56.flv

Tom getting high on C16

p708334_1.jpg

Luigi preparing for the dyno..Hey nice runs bud! Just need some more practice. You ran a 13.9..@108 correct?

p708334_2.jpg