Pac NW Supra meet Aug. 3-5

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
I'll be around for the show n shine, still haven't really driven my Supra this year and then went and started selling parts off it anyway... I still get to sit in it and make noises:) possibly the drags, but I work till 7 so it's a tad late to head down there just to turn around to got out that night....

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Will be good to see you again Kev. I am going to be a spectator this time around.

I can't wait, although I won't be in my Supra :( (pulley still not finished)

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Duane if you want to stop by my place and say HI, I will buy you lunch or dinner. Hell, I'll buy both just to get to meet you. I might live just a little off of the normal route though............:rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Hey Duane if you want to stop by my place and say HI, I will buy you lunch or dinner. Hell, I'll buy both just to get to meet you. I might live just a little off of the normal route though............:rolleyes:

Sure...np as long as you pay

For gas, hotel, expenses :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
sounds like a deal to me. I may have to get a second and third job though. Let me save up some money and then I"ll get back to you.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
well, i'll probably wander into the show'n'shine as long as i can get some time off work. my cars not running now, but i live almost close enough that i could push it there.:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
screaminglemon said:
well, i'll probably wander into the show'n'shine as long as i can get some time off work. my cars not running now, but i live almost close enough that i could push it there.:biglaugh:

Just push it then :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
screaminglemon said:
LOL. is there a "supra powered by Nike's" catagory? I'm sure i'd win that one, if only by default.

LOL nope.. I know how you feel with no Supra..I have mine sitting in the garage waiting for a pulley to be made :cry: I am driving my brother's Supra down.

Duane

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Unfortunately i work tomorrow night so I won't make it to the drags :(
I should be able to make it to the dyno day, and I will be there for the show & shine merely as a spectator, in my beater n/a

Don't let my sig fool you, she's an ugly beast LOL
All my love goes to my other Supra...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jaguar_5 said:
Unfortunately i work tomorrow night so I won't make it to the drags :(
I should be able to make it to the dyno day, and I will be there for the show & shine merely as a spectator, in my beater n/a

Don't let my sig fool you, she's an ugly beast LOL
All my love goes to my other Supra...

Hey man...at least you are in a Supra

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Which part of greenlake exactly are we going to meet at?

Won't make it to the Dyno day :(

It's on for Sunday though!!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
upgradedsupra said:
2 MKIII's ran at the track.

Nate did a 13.01@107. (IJ)
Luis did a 13.9@107.8 (7M)
Moca (MKIV) 11.0@130

Duane

Several more MkIV's ran too. Not the least of which was our friend Tejon (Sidewayz) who ran a 12.65@ 116mph...BPU auto!
Very fun, but I wish the heavy hitters could have been out!:sadwavey: