Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supracentral said:
That's a good idea HellsLegion, I take back 1/2 of what I ever said about you... ;)

That is a great idea, if their both willing to do it. I knew Kyle was a genius, I just didn't know when it would start showing up................:biglaugh:

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
Tanya if you would like to put Heidi in my place, I would have no issue with it. Im fairly new to the site still and the girls that have been around longer(including Meggs-she has been here much longer than me and should not have to give up her spot) should be able to be in it. You can always keep me in mind for a backup if needed. I just want to see a really nice girls of supramania happen!

Jen

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
girliesupra said:
Tanya if you would like to put Heidi in my place, I would have no issue with it. Im fairly new to the site still and the girls that have been around longer(including Meggs-she has been here much longer than me and should not have to give up her spot) should be able to be in it. You can always keep me in mind for a backup if needed. I just want to see a really nice girls of supramania happen!

Jen

Oh noes Jen, you should definately stay on it,:boink: as you have a totally bad-ass car! Who cares if you're new?!!!:icon_razz

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
ok well this is me.
p478504_1.jpg

whatevs, I GOT SEPTEMBER:]

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
:love: So much love here! Thanks all I appreciate the want for the pink beast in the calendar.

Is there a way to have a last page with 09's year (all one page) that a girl and her car could get? If that is possible that would make room for 14 girls total including the cover. Just a thought.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I cannot modify the calendar in any way other than just the cover and the month pages, I'm sorry.

At this point, it would be just easier to say Heidi can do the cover, as my idea wasn't anything special anyways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.