Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
IHI-RHC7 said:
sv300109thumbku6.gif

This needs to be in the calendar.
Regardless of whether or not someone falls through.
Plus this was built by Heidi.

It kind of sucks that the spots got filled so fast, so she can take my spot. I'd say she belongs in the calendar a lot more than I do.

I'm actually surprised how quickly we get 12 girls. It took a while longer on SF and I always thought there were quite a few more females on that board.

-edit-

And if there are more people that decide they want to be in the calendar then we could always do another page (with a picture on the top) that has those small calendars of 2009. Or a "notes/important dates" page. Granted those kinds of pages don't get looked at as much, but I do a "family picture" calendar for my gramma pretty much every year and we always include those kinds of pages.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I suggested someone being on the cover, but I thought Tanya already had something in mind for the cover.

We could also go January- January if anyone likes that idea. I never use the other January page (unless I'm behind on getting another calendar) but a lot of calendars do that.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Yeah i agree with maybe some "fill in" pages, if that is at all possible from Tanya's end.

If not, cover, or maybe even split page... I'm more than happy to share my page with another girl and her supe!!!!! :)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Tanya;
I don't think you have to worry about pissing anyone off. Just put up a vote poll on who should be on the calender, and go with the results. I think everyone could live with that decision. First poll should be about what credentials are necessary, i;e ownership, or g/f's & wives of owners, and then move on to the girls/cars themselves. It will probably be a little more complicated than you originally planned, but isn't life like that too?!:aigo:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
If this turns into another forum meltdown that would really really suck. Even though I am already planning to paint her car just for the photo shoot, and she has already been at the gym for the last two days and is very excited about it, if it is going to cause problems 1jz_Roxy will withdraw her name from the list immediately.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
bigaaron said:
she has already been at the gym for the last two days

awww, haha- that's the first thing I did too!

But I think she should definitely be in the calendar. TurboLover can have my spot.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
I do want Heidi to be in there too!

It does need a cover, maybe there could be a vote for cover girl, that would be 13 girls, or it could go to Jan of the next year, a 13 month callendar. :dunno:

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
IHI-RHC7 said:
Thanks Tom.
100% agreed. I'm not into a calendar of some girl posing with a supra that is not even her's. Or worse yet, that she doesn't even know about or appreciate. And honestly, there had better be a hot supra on every month!
-Jake

Then go buy a calender that only has cars in it. You obviously missed the point of a "girls of SM" calender.

It's kinda funny how there are only 3-4 active girls on this site, but as soon as this popped up all 12 months instantly filled up with folks that never post. Kinda defeats the whole concept of "SM girls" don't think? I should go register over on the democraticunderground and try and get into their studs of the year calender. Doesn't realy matter that I never post there as long as I get into it...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
This is honestly my fault, not TurboLovers or anyone elses. I was overhwelmed by the reponses to this as the idea quite obviously flourished very quickly, and her reply PM back to me was that she needed time to think about it, and I obviously forgot about her, dohh

If Meggs wants to give up her spot, I would imagine it would make the most sense as I believe all the other girls own a Supra or have immediate access to one.... not that we're in rush to get this donw or whatever, it just seems more logical (to me) that way.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Tanya
Do whatever you want. It's your gig. The pic above of Buffy is perfection, minus the Supra. Use the first 12 that committed, or, if you are completely swamped, have a vote. It seems you have backups in place, so pump out a 2007 one real quick, (which won't happen) or just stay your course and know it's all done.
Nice day!:icon_bigg

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Thanks meggs, but it's not my intention to "kick" somebody out to get their spot. It's just that Tanya told me I had a while to decide, and then a few days later it was a different story. I'm not blaming her though, she's been extremely busy trying to organize everything and I really appreciate all the work she has done. Anyways, I'm sorry to have started something accidentally, and I'll back down if I have to. I would just love to be a part of this though.
-Heidi

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I know you're not trying to kick anyone out. And if everyone can be included then that's best. But, like others said, I don't have a supra so other people (such as yourself) should have some sort of priority over me. And if need be I'm willing to give my spot up.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Bob, tell me where to buy a Mkiii supra only calendar, and I will gladly do so.
I think that meggs is a fine choice for a girl of sm, I'm not trying to start anything here.
-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.