Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Wills7MGTE said:
Well heres my one and only 2 cents input for this lil over posted tid bit. Unless they are with a supra in skimpy and or kinky attire then its a waste of paper, if those standards are met than +100000000000 for you!!!!!!!

Well it looks like you won't be buying one then. These girls don't want to be in a swimsuit calendar, it's either this way or nothing at all *shrug*

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Wills7MGTE said:
Well heres my one and only 2 cents input for this lil over posted tid bit. Unless they are with a supra in skimpy and or kinky attire then its a waste of paper, if those standards are met than +100000000000 for you!!!!!!!

To some extent I agree. But I don't think anyone here wants to be dressed too skimpily. Here's a picture Tanya PMed to all the girls as an example of what she had in mind. So yes, I'm pretty sure everyone is going to try to look attractive for their pictures, but I know that I'm not planning on showing a ton of skin. I don't know for sure about the others.

sarah-michelle-gellar.jpg

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
LilMissMkIII said:
I know for a fact that the guys i have spoken to here prefer the above kind of look to the skimpy look

That's what I've hear too. Besides, if you have a classier look it just makes it so that you can display the calendar in so many more places without it being inappropriate!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
meggs521 said:
That's what I've hear too. Besides, if you have a classier look it just makes it so that you can display the calendar in so many more places without it being inappropriate!

Unless you work in a Pr0n shop. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Then you can display EVERYTHING. LOL
on that note, yes class look is better.
So whos going to do my idea and get a action shot, any of the women here know how to get a supra sideways?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Well the way I picture it is, if you want skimpy or near non existant clothed girls, there's plenty of other calendars out their that cater to this, albeit they don't feature Mk3 Supras :)

I am not doing this so I can get a huge profit for myself, because that simply won't happen... I am doing this for the community as a collective, because there's nothing else out there like this. Those who cannot appreciate beautiful girls fully clothed, I feel sorry for.

It doesn't matter how hard someone tries to do something, someone is always going to be unhappy with the results. It is impossible to make everyone happy, as I've already found out, but that will not deter me in making this calendar.

It's simple, you either buy it, or you don't... I'm sure it will turn out just great with the girls and cars we have :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
D34DC311 said:
So whos going to do my idea and get a action shot, any of the women here know how to get a supra sideways?

Not 100% at it yet, but im getting there... :)

No action shot from me for the calendar though...

TurboLover

I'm your Turbo Lover!
Mar 7, 2006
Oregon
So, did I miss the cut-off then?? I just needed a few days to decide, but I'm definitely in if it's going to be classy. Please let me know.
-Heidi (usually post under IHI-RHC7, Jake's SN)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
TurboLover said:
So, did I miss the cut-off then?? I just needed a few days to decide, but I'm definitely in if it's going to be classy. Please let me know.
-Heidi (usually post under IHI-RHC7, Jake's SN)

Yeah :(

We had a couple of girls waiting in line who had already agreed, and since I didnt get a reply at all from you, I figured you didn't want to be in it.

There's always next time, and it may be better to wait til next time as this is pretty much the "trial and error" 1st year, lol

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Hey, I really think that Heidi should have some precidence over girls that aren't even SM members. I know she doesn't post much under her name, but the two of us share my account and most guys on here know who Heidi is.
Maybe she didn't jump on board right away, but I wouldn't really feel comfortable with her posing in some flesh calendar anyway. Being that it seems the tone is going to be tasteful, we have both decided together that she would accept the inivitation. It's a "girls of SM" calenar, and she should NOT get booted over someones girlfriend that is not an active member of the community. We may not have been as active lately due to holidays and such, but we are still here for the community when asked upon, and Heidi is an upstanding member of this community. Plus she's oh so hot!
;)
So I guess what I'm saying is Puhleese!

-Jake

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
sv300109thumbku6.gif

This needs to be in the calendar.
Regardless of whether or not someone falls through.
Plus this was built by Heidi.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Why don't we open it up to a guy vote?! I would be voting for Heidi, along with several others that have posted up their pic's. I kinda' agree with the sentiment that it should be MkIII owner girls only.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Thanks Tom.
100% agreed. I'm not into a calendar of some girl posing with a supra that is not even her's. Or worse yet, that she doesn't even know about or appreciate. And honestly, there had better be a hot supra on every month!
-Jake

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Ohhhh boy...

it was my fault because I was swamped with PMs and I forgot to add TurboLover because she wanted a few days to decide. My fault....

I dont want there to be any issues, or a flame war about who has more presedence to be in it or not... Im just going to step away from this thread right now so I can try to figure out WTF to do without seriously pissing people off

Status
Not open for further replies.