Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
What?

A poll that includes the 13 girls, and vote to see who should be the cover...

not 13 different polls, lol

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
meggs521 said:
He does have a point. But I don't see everyone getting a "body shot" in for voting in a decent amount of time

I agree with you both... as I'd much rather have body shots, but I only have head shots at this time and I'm only missing a couple girls with head shots. It would just be easier to do it this way.

I am trying to make a decent calendar, but by no means is it going to look like a professionally produced calendar, as I am not a master graphics artist, nor do we have 80lb airbrushed supermodels that will have their pix taken with $2,000 cameras, lol.

Being overly anal is not going to get me to get the calendar done any faster, heh

If worse comes to worse I'll pick my own covergirl and leave the public out of it

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Tanya said:
Being overly anal is not going to get me to get the calendar done any faster

Probably would slow you down.. huh? I've been impressed by your work thus far Tanya. I'm sure you wont disappoint. Hot women + Supras... how the hell can you go wrong?

well, I guess they aren't mkII's, but thats about it. :icon_bigg

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Tanya said:
I agree with you both... as I'd much rather have body shots, but I only have head shots at this time and I'm only missing a couple girls with head shots. It would just be easier to do it this way.

I am trying to make a decent calendar, but by no means is it going to look like a professionally produced calendar, as I am not a master graphics artist, nor do we have 80lb airbrushed supermodels that will have their pix taken with $2,000 cameras, lol.

Being overly anal is not going to get me to get the calendar done any faster, heh

If worse comes to worse I'll pick my own covergirl and leave the public out of it

I understand completely! I say we go off of head shots, unless you have someone you think would be best suited for the cover. Give the other girls a deadline, maybe the end of next week or something, and then we can vote on the pictures we have. The others can be included in the poll, they just won't have pictures.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Like I said.... you need another girl, just lemme know. :icon_bigg

If I could find 11 MK2 womenz, your girl would totally be included.

But I think a girl mk2 calendar is near impossible :(

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
So is there for sure someone in Tucson (or somewhere nearby) that will be willing to let me pose with their car? I just want to make sure before we get too far into this.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
meggs521 said:
So is there for sure someone in Tucson (or somewhere nearby) that will be willing to let me pose with their car? I just want to make sure before we get too far into this.

PM Turbonator82.

Would be the best page in the history of a calander.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Id buy an MKII calendar..

I'm chatting with the owner of cs.com right now, and he's thinking it'd conflict with the calendar he already makes, so I dont think it'll ever happen :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.