Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
LilMissMkIII said:
Sweet as...

Now re: the pics... I know it's a long way off... But seeing as im over here, do i have to organise my own photographer and then send you a few shots to chose?

Also, can it be in B&W???

You don't have to go out and get a professional photographer or anything no, if you don't have your own digi cam, I guess you could find someone who has, and see if they'll "shoot" you, lol.

I would prefer ALL pictures to be taken with AT LEAST a 3MP camera on HIGHEST resolution... there will be a more "official" thread later on that I hope will be stickied so everyone can get see what's going on

So when do you think that this will be able to pre-order? Also, SF has one right?

No pre-ordering necessary... I will be doing this through my cafepress store, so when all the pictures are sent in to me, they will be photoshopped, cropped and uploaded and immediately put up for sale.

Yes, SF has one, and this is not affiliated with theirs at all.
They donate some of their earnings to charity, which I am reluctant to do at this time because I'm a newbie to this sort of thing and would like to just do this one first and then go from there. Also, I cannot donate any of the money I get from the calendar on cafepress as it usually goes into cafepress cash and stays there until they send me a check...

which could take anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months depending on how my other sales have gone (its kinda complicated to explain)

SF uses Lulu for their calendar, but I really dont like how LuLu runs their stuff, both celicasupra.com and supraforums.com has big issues with cropping this year, and I'd rather stick with something I know works well

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
meggs521 said:
yes, SF just finished theirs. I think they went up for sale earlier this week.

Cool, Can you possible send me the link on where to buy it? I'm deployed to the desert right now so computer use is limited. Thanks

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
mattjk said:
wow, i just want the december page... :icon_bigg
Sorry to disappoint ya, but this is the December page... ;)
1502613743_l.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everytime I see that pic, she reminds me of Rebecca DiMorne. Sorry about the spelling...................lol

Edit:The one of December that is.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Rebecca is hot, so I take that as a compliment... ;) Of course now T's hair is dark brown, so she looks different, but still great...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She is hott. With those pigtails, I can picture her in a little school girls outfit and me telling her how bad she's bee....................uh oh, did I just say that outloud?

postwhoring over with. Carry on.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know thats my wife... right?

Oh Im so glad Im not a jealous person... Im glad she's not too... Because Im such a dirty flirt... :D:D:D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
my apoligies to you and your wife. Sometimes my fingers type before my filter can catch up to them.................luckily we both know that I was just playing.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
foreverpsycotic said:
tanya, would you be able to use 35mm if i were to send you the negativess?

I need digital pics, it would really be a PITA to go to a processing center to have negatives turned digital, and their quality may suffer because of it

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Well heres my one and only 2 cents input for this lil over posted tid bit. Unless they are with a supra in skimpy and or kinky attire then its a waste of paper, if those standards are met than +100000000000 for you!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.