Ok, I guess its my turn

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
polobai said:
wow-just checked out the siliconeintake site and the prices are unbelievable compared to what I paid before! Brent, have you used the peices from there, if so then how do you like the quality? If anyone has any input on these hoses, please let me know-I will probably be ordering from these guys soon and would like to hear some horror stories if there are any before I do!

Actually, They are all I use. They are great guys at that shop, they get stuff out to me really fast, and always have everything in stock. Quality is second to none.. I've bought from them about 10 times in the past year.. thats more than I've bought from any other vendor. period.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Sean, the red light is for a "knight rider" sweeping light that shines through the vent in the bomex bumper. The zip ties are the only way i could position it just right so the lights themselves cannot be seen with the bumper on. This way, you just get the shine of the lamps without seeing the actual lights. Some people arent to fond of the mod, but it was one of the first mods I did to the car-and I like it very much-very 80's! Hotancessy-do you have any pics of your couplers or peices you purchased from siliconeintakes? Thanks for the compliments guys!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
honestly, I am too dam lazy-the car should have been done 6 months ago. I still need to order some part(oil system hoses, custom make some spark plug wires, silicone couplers, and many misc things). Hopefully once I get those in, it shouldnt be too long to fire up but I am giving myself a goal. I want to have the car started by my birthday-March 15th....we will see. Hows your car comming Sean?

2jzmk3

i should have it done this weekend, minus installing the clutch..

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Hey Sean you car has a front bumper on it now right I think I saw it at Benny's dad's shop with the orange 240.

So is your car gona be a 6 speed MKIII?

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
I'm using a few of their couplers.

One reducer for the TB to IC pipes,one straight, and a 90 degree coupler off my IC.

Here are pictures.
Over 400HP through them, and they're fine.
p503431_1.jpg

p503431_2.jpg

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Sweet-thats Brent, just what I wanted to hear! Here are somemore updates guys- I got a 3.0GT emblem for the rear:

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I originally also wanted to use the factory 89 "Turbo" emblem (3.0GT turbo), but I think it looks out of place.....

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
one with further spacing between the 2 emblems.....I think I will just stick with the 3.0GT emblem-what do you guys think?

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Was bored and got some grey suede in, so I decided to wrap the rear window panel inserts:

Last edited: