OHIO thread

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Mk3*Supra;1800306 said:
really fine sandpaper? REALLY fine

might get one of those headlights kits.. they have the little buffer pads

What grit?

So, who was in the dark blue MKIII that pulled up next to me tonight? Speak up!

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Finally found you! Or you found me, rather.

And what in the fuck. It looked totally blue to me. What turbo do you have? Your BOV sounded nice.

Mk3*Supra

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
go to the store and get the finest stuff you can find? lol OR get one of the headlight cleaner kits and use those buffer pads.. might work depending on how much is on the light

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Quite a bit is on there. For shits I tried using a screw driver to get it off. It's pretty damn thick. Paint plus lots and lots of primer. PO was a damn fool.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Haha must have been lighting. Its a DM Greddy replica, got a few years on it but its still working like a charm. You have the 3 inch elbow back DP? I've been looking for something to get rid of this stock elbow.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Yep, I have the Driftmotion downpipe. After that it's just a 3 foot section of 3" pipe, my exhaust stops at the rear axle.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
damn that sucks man, sorry to hear about that. I am pretty sure there are a couple for sale in the FS threads though, but your lookin at about 300 roughly.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
keanu-reeves.png

im thinking while im at it this is a great time to build the drivetrain to my liking. so once i get the trans out and see if the input shaft is bent/if theres any damage to the crank, ill determine what to do, but if the gearbox itself is alright ill be tearing it apart and getting the marlin crawler shift forks, solid thrust bearings, and taking the gear set to shep trans to see what additional magic they can work, all synchros will be replaced and ill be going to a SPEC twin disc clutch. if there is damage to the crank ill be picking up another 7m to build.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
Yakuzakirby i have a good 7m(gte...has oil squirters) block
dipped, painted, cylinders honed, oil shaft bearings
needs decked for MHG

also have the complete bottom end from my 7mgte that i tore down due to BHG
oil pressure hot idle was 10psi(using electric autometer gauge)

150 you can have em
or hell for 200 you can have everything 7m that i still own
oil pan, 2 blocks, crank, pistons, rods, valve covers, iscv, alternator, starter, 2 intake's, power steering pump, water pump, fan blade, blown ct26, exhaust manifold, turbo heat shield, new upper and lower radiator hoses, pulleys, coil packs etc