noob-like question??

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I know & it's too bad too:( Personally I think that the North American market commands way too much for those. Something about paying 20 plus for a 9 plus year old Toyota in even just decent condition just doesnt gel right with me for some reason. Matter of fact now that I think of it, alot of Japanese cars in the US/CAN are overpriced in my opinion.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
DreamerTheresa said:
Pot, meet kettle?

I am not shitty about other Supra generations, I just think some particular owners attitudes suck, doesn't mean I hate mk4s. As I previously stated, I joke occasionally, mk3s are piggys and mk4s are jellybeans. Haven't heard any nicknames for the Mk1 or Mk2 that have stuck well.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
OneJoeZee said:
If I won the lottery, I'd buy the lowest mileage 98 Supra I could find and rack up as many miles as I could. keeping it clean of course..

That's what I want to do. My dream has always been to get a fourth generation twin-turbo Supra, long before The Fast and the Furious made it famous. I would use it as my daily driver and put lots of miles on it. Drive it like it was meant to be driven. I don't expect to have to win the lottery to make this dream come true.

One of the things that bugs me about some car owners, and it's not generally Supra owners, is when people do mods to their car but don't fix other stuff first. I've seen countless cars with body damage or other obvious damage but then expensive custom wheels. If you can't afford to take care of your car you shouldn't be able to afford doing anything extra to it either...