NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Meh, you're both under me, but my diet started already, but Thanksgiving interupted and I am basicaly starting over again:icon_mad:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
lol... 30 lbs in one month... my trainer said that's way unhealthy! Who cares... I have to go buy new pants now!

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Nah, when I stick to a diet I can go at the rate of 1lb a day. Just after a month or so it slows down.

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Tanya said:
ZOMG NO SCHOOL FOR ME EITHER!

oh yeah, I'm 25, lol
Age is no excuse! There is a lady that is 40 somthing in one of my classes:icon_bigg
And plenty of people around campus that are 25+

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Jeff Lange said:
I have more snow than that and I'm still going to work, and I bet everyone else will still be going too... lol.
This is the first time I've stayed home because of the snow, I could make it no problem. It's the morons I'm worried about, plus when there is snow you are very limited to what you can do at my job... I usually just get sent home, not chancing it this time.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
it's actually like cool here, had to dig up a pair of jeans.....makesme not want to venture out to pull motor...lets face it, sitting around talking about supras is a hell of a lot more fun than working on them.,...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I can't wait for the snow. I'm looking into selling my DD for a Toyota pickup for the winter.
If not, it's the usual of going out with my friends with AWD cars. steering with the gas is always fun.