NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
damn you westcoast people and your snow. it makes me want to go skiing. maybe a 3rd trip to whistler is in order :evil2:

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Disced said:
Nope, the main roads aren't bad enough for chains, but the side roads are FUCKEDDD up. People just don't understand you can't hit your breaks hard in the snow, or you slide.

Lol thats the problem, i was following a guy at about 8 tonight and we come to a yellow light... what does the dumbass do but slam on his brakes and slide all the way through the intersection sideways. Oh and compression braking FTW!

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
Yay no school! it snowed everywhere except for Anacortes, but we still don't have school, because a lot of the students are from other Islands and the ferries are closed.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I am over this snow shit. I hate it, Spent all driving a 30000lbs truck on 3 inches of ice . Just to make sure mom and pop public get their damn packages . Six semi's worth of stuff was stuck and it is getting in tonight .Tommorow is going to suck...AND it is going to snow again I have 13inches in my yard .Supra???? Where the hell did it go? MkIII the town he lives in is on the main land and the school district covers most of the San Jaun Islands . They are a small grouping of Islands in the northern Puget Sound area.