NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
and its snowing so that would be like what X3 if i remeber and if they have a sombraro its x2 may thats hole shit thats 450 points for one mexican lol*

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Yes jeff, but your people know how to drive in the snow. I almost got in over 20 accidents tonight; luckily I have the wits of a ninja when I drive and avoided them all.

People here in seattle can't drive worth shit when it snows.. It's really quite horrible, I saw this guy in a AWD subaru wagon slide into a ditch.

Yes, an AWD wagon.... Don't fucking ask me how.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Disced said:
Yes jeff, but your people know how to drive in the snow. I almost got in over 20 accidents tonight; luckily I have the wits of a ninja when I drive and avoided them all.

People here in seattle can't drive worth shit when it snows.. It's really quite horrible, I saw this guy in a AWD subaru wagon slide into a ditch.

Yes, an AWD wagon.... Don't fucking ask me how.

dam you amricans really cant drive in the snow:aigo: *

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MKIII N00b said:

fucker!

We were driving on a pretty snow packed road, probably 1-2 inches snow pack with like 4-5 inches slush/snow in between where people drive. Well, he barely swerved to the right and hit the 5 inch snow/slush shit and locked up his breaksapparently while trying to over-correct, and went straight into the ditch. I just drove by laughing.

It's times like that I wish I had a video camera.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Nope, the main roads aren't bad enough for chains, but the side roads are FUCKEDDD up. People just don't understand you can't hit your breaks hard in the snow, or you slide.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Well, next time I see someone lock up their breaks; I'll definately recommend they run out and buy that game, LOL.

You respond fast as shit, my comp needs to be reset, it's laggggggingg.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Disced said:
Yes jeff, but your people know how to drive in the snow.

Yes and no. There are plenty of bad drivers around here, that's for sure, but after the first snow it's usually not too bad. Still see some crazy accidents every now and then though.

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Don't feel bad, I just now finished the assignment I previously spoke about, you still have another hour until you've procrastinated as long as I did:)