My Christmas present from Vixen..........

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
OneJoeZee said:
Jay, I have decided I don't like you anymore 'cause your sig is cooler than mine. :biglaugh:

You know Joe I may be able to solve your problem. Jays new sig is cool but the interior picture in that sig was not taken by Jay, it was stolen By Jay!! The picture was actually taken by me!!! The only reason Jay has that picture is because I uploaded it to his computer to put on SM when I was in Alabama last Feb. Since I took the picture with my camera, I believe I own all rights to said picture. So basicly what I am saying here is I have full power to shut Jays cool new Sig down. I have already contacted my attorney, Mr Harry Ballsack!! Mr Ballsack has assured me I have a very strong case. That is all!!!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OneJoeZee said:
I believe they call that checkmate.
or getting pwndz0rd...

QFT.................:wtc:

Ryan, I think we you come down this winter, I'll have Vonda fix you frozen dinners while I have all of the good homemade meals. You'll also be drinking water while I have all of the sweet tea. I look forward to hearing from Mr. Harry Ballsack..............:evil2:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan, I think we you come down this winter, I'll have Vonda fix you frozen dinners while I have all of the good homemade meals. You'll also be drinking water while I have all of the sweet tea. I look forward to hearing from Mr. Harry Ballsack..............:evil2:

Well after consulting with my stomach, um I mean attorney, today I have decided to let Jay keep his silly little sig. When I took into consideration
the negative effects of how such actions could affect me personally I just decided to be the bigger man and let Jay win.

Sorry Joe, you can continue hating Jay again!!!:biglaugh:

noah89t said:
can you post a pic of the old wheels as a before and after?

Noah, I know jay is hard at work today sice I talked to him this morning. So I will help you out!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p843695_1.jpg

This one is my favorite cause its so sad!!!:evil2: :biglaugh:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Your welcome Jay!!! :sarcasm:

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
QFT.................:wtc:

Dont feel bad Ryan because Jay dont like me either.:nono:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I got two Hell Yeah's from the land down under. They must be pure sexiness just like I thought they were.............:biglaugh:

John, you know I like you more than I do most yankees..........:evil2:

Last edited: