My Christmas present from Vixen..........

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks again for the great compliments. I was hoping that all of you liked them because I didn't want to have to choose between Supramania and Work Equips.........:biglaugh:

I most definately have a great wife. She didn't even know I was getting them until today. I haven't told her that I need her to work an extra shift or two to help pay for them.............:evil2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It is true that ROTM is a little more difficult this year, but I don't think you needed these to repeat. But your Honda buddy was wrong, you can't add 400 pounds of torque with these. Very nice Wheels! I do like them much better than the others.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, if he tells me I can get more torque with them then I have no choice but to buy them. If my local garbage truck driver tells me I can get more torque by hauling off my own garbage, I'd have to at least try it for a while.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
Sweet.
If it wasn't for the whole torque thing, you would be the man.;)
Just for the record, Vixen told me I am the man..................:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
So how many years has it been again?????????? Vonda has forgotten what a real man is.

Sorry V, I had to.

Sorry V.? You insult me and apologize to her...........:hsugh:
Even your redneck friends turn on you when you go 1j............:wtc:

Thanks Ken, I loved that picture too. It's kind of like God is blessing my 1j........:biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Wow, my breath really caught when I saw the pics. Looks very good Jay! Now get me some sig worthy pics so I can make ya a new one :)

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Since your wife is in the wheel giving mode, I would like some nice MKIV wheels. My wife wouldn't buy a valve stem for my car, she'd say it's a waste of $2.00.:3d_frown: Jay, you don't know how lucky you are your wife is into cars.

KenM

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ken, I do know how lucky I am in alot of ways. I don't take it for granted either. Well, maybe I do, but I try not to. I had a set of polished MKIV wheels on her car. When we put her new ones on there, we left them there and never went back and got them...............sorry. One of them had a 1" cut in it. I don't know how it got there, but we thought it was safer if we got rid of them.

Justin, don't hate me cause I've got a really cool avatar............:biglaugh: