My Christmas present from Vixen..........

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
xxxotiknightz said:
If you need someone to take those old rims off your hands I may be willing to help. :biglaugh:

Titus
My old ones are already promised to my brother. Sorry.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Joey, they'll give credit cards to anybody, and if being in debt up to your eyeballs is rich, then that's me.

Titus, I don't believe you for a second.

Thanks Miguel and Joe. If anyone knows style and good looking supras, it's you two.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Joey, they'll give credit cards to anybody, and if being in debt up to your eyeballs is rich, then that's me.

Titus, I don't believe you for a second.

Thanks Miguel and Joe. If anyone knows style and good looking supras, it's you two.

You know me too well. :biglaugh:

Titus

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
suprahero said:
But it looks like it is worth it... *thumbs up*...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks LilMiss.............I didn't get any happy dances though............:cry:

Joe, I have to give all the credit to Tanya. I couldn't make my own sig if it was to save my life.........:biglaugh:

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh, i am so sorry i forgot the happy dances!!!!! (It's Monday morning here, so please forgive me!)

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Oh, sweet!! I'm rich and I didn't even know it;)

We were real close to having the same wheels Jay, nice choice.