MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

RM777

GO OILERS GO!
May 24, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
KeithH said:
Tropher E - I just listed all of the trouble zips again so I didn't have to weed through and try to figure out who what who.

YourHondaSux - Thanks for your patience on the delay.

If anyone is still missing their keychains (unless you placed your order in the past week) please let me know.

Hey Keith,
I ordered a black keychain a while back. I can get the exact date if needed, but I still haven't received mine yet.

Thanks.

Duds

King Awesomo
Jun 24, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
RM777 said:
Hey Keith,
I ordered a black keychain a while back. I can get the exact date if needed, but I still haven't received mine yet.

Thanks.

Wouldn't worry about it too much, I ordered mine when this first started and just got it yesterday.

Wh1te89supra

Mar 24, 2006
Kansas
Hey whats up Keith? I'm not sure if it's just Kansas, or for that matter Topeka, but I have yet to receive my keychain. Let me know whats going on, I'd appreciate it. Thanks man!
-Steve

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I only have two orders from someone named Steve - and neither one is in Kansas. PM me your paypal email address and shipping zip and I'll check my records.

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
Ordered mine monday and its now friday and havent received it yet. Does it usually take this long?

Cant wait to get it! :D

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
If you ordered it on Monday it went out via USPS on Tuesday. My transporter is on the fritz (last time I tried to transport a keychain the guy wound up getting a homocidal alien - that killed him where he sat) or you would have had it already. :)

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
KeithH said:
If you ordered it on Monday it went out via USPS on Tuesday. My transporter is on the fritz (last time I tried to transport a keychain the guy wound up getting a homocidal alien - that killed him where he sat) or you would have had it already. :)

try adjusting the buffers

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I actually didn't expect the keychains to be this successful. When all of the keychains have sold I will have made a few hundred dollars profit. It is my plan to roll that into another project (still looking for the next great project) for the MkIII community. I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head.

Keith

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
are there any left?
and how much would you be charging for shipping to 07073.
i know it could just be sent in a taped up envelope.
would you be able to do that?

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
Got mine a few days ago which puts it around a week. They look great. A little smaller than I expected but I think I'll like the size for a keychain as I usually think most keychains are too big. It would be cool to have a larger version for display or something.

Wh1te89supra

Mar 24, 2006
Kansas
KeithH said:
I actually didn't expect the keychains to be this successful. When all of the keychains have sold I will have made a few hundred dollars profit. It is my plan to roll that into another project (still looking for the next great project) for the MkIII community. I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head.

Keith
Hey Keith, have you heard anything in regards to my keychain I ordered 3 weeks ago? I pm'd you, emailed you, and no replies. I thought I may be able to get a hold of you here. Thanks!
-Steve