MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I have shipped a few keychains to the UK. If anyone wants to set up a bulk shippment to the UK I could save you guys some $$$ on shipping.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
OK... the most updated count:

2 Red keychains
13 Black keychains

That's it. WOW! I thought it would be WAY longer before I would run out of these. :)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Clueless - Once I drop them off at the USPS it is out of my hands. I only know of one person that didn't receive theirs and I have already taken care of that issue. Everyone else received theirs from the earlier sales.

xDBOYx

May 24, 2006
Jersey Shore
KeithH said:
Clueless - Once I drop them off at the USPS it is out of my hands. I only know of one person that didn't receive theirs and I have already taken care of that issue. Everyone else received theirs from the earlier sales.

when will be the next time you dropping them off at usps?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Have two more shipping tomorrow to Florida. That leaves just 8 keychains. WOW! Maybe I should have ordered 300? Oh well.

I am rolling the profits from these keychains into the budget for SILV and am working on a great project for this next winter. This project will be slightly more expensive than the keychains but I think it will be another BIG hit!

Thanks again to everyone that believed in this project and acted quickly.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
guess what came in the mail!!! i've been checking religously all week for my nice new key chain and it finally came. looks great thanks keith