MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
KeithH said:
Update: The five returned packages were from my last shipment. Affected zip codes are 95687,27617,66604,28115,48081. As I suspected, these are using the newer padded envelopes - but the confusing part is I shipped the same envelopes on Monday and Tuesday without any problems. Will have a word with my local postman and see what might be up.

Shit 95687 is me :( i want my blue one! :cry:

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
That sucks for you guys. I'm impatient myself, but don't worry their worth the wait. I'm hating not buying 2 of the blues now. Anyone with a blue one want to trade hehe. Keith how do I buy a black one? Think i'll keep my blue one for keepsake and use the black one on my keys. Thanks again keith

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Cryo - yes... you were the echeck. I got the all clear email this morning so I will be working to get yours out tonight.

There was one more returned envelope that I received when I got home last night - I will work to get that one back into the system tonight when I drop off Cryo's.

All other outstanding keychains are somewhere between me and you.

Keith

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
KeithH said:
Cryo - yes... you were the echeck. I got the all clear email this morning so I will be working to get yours out tonight.

There was one more returned envelope that I received when I got home last night - I will work to get that one back into the system tonight when I drop off Cryo's.

All other outstanding keychains are somewhere between me and you.

Keith

ack! i hope that wasnt mine. im still keychainless. sniff.

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
suprra_girl said:
:( stupid new zealand being at the bottom of the world
we're always last... yet we see the sun first.... how is that supposed to work

LOL

No luck in winnipeg either yet, damn us canadians.. LEts see if your overseas keychains get there before my 1 hour from the us border keychains, the race is on!

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
suprra_girl said:
:( stupid new zealand being at the bottom of the world
we're always last... yet we see the sun first.... how is that supposed to work

LOL
At least you're at the bottom of the world. I'm right in the middle and still Ian from oz beat me to it :icon_evil . Ian I can't believe how lucky you are man...

Last edited: