MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Keith = Smart@$$! Especially this close to April Fools Day.

Looking at the digital concept I can see how the proportions might be mis-interpreted. The only explaination I can offer is you can't please everyone. The poll alone is proof of that. Some people wanted these things as small as 1" long. Others wanted them even bigger - still working on a posibility on those badges for those couple of people that wanted them bigger for the rear deck lid.

I only have 1 blue keychain left.

I have had a design in mind for a T-shirt but I don't want to step on anyone's toes that may already be working working on this project. I'll just stick to making SILV T-shirts... for now.

I am looking into a design for the engraved Zippo as well as possible vendors.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
on another note. keith. have you thought about wallets?

here's my current wallet (which is pretty nice) but one in MKIII font would be that much better.

so3k38.jpg

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
For all you babies crying about "I wish it were bigger", exactly HOW big do you want a keychain to be? I don't know about you, but when my keys aren't in the ignition, they're in my pocket. So big bulky keychains suck ass. I haven't actually gotten mine yet but 2 inches sounds perfect. You're the man Keith. Don't let the haters get you down.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
YourHondaSux said:
For all you babies crying about "I wish it were bigger", exactly HOW big do you want a keychain to be? I don't know about you, but when my keys aren't in the ignition, they're in my pocket. So big bulky keychains suck ass. I haven't actually gotten mine yet but 2 inches sounds perfect. You're the man Keith. Don't let the haters get you down.

Not so much longer, but a little taller and maybe a little thicker...

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well, in comparison, here's a pic of the supra keychain next to my old keychain, and one of it next to my key. I have my key's on a tiny lil carabiner that hangs from my beltloop, so size isn't a problem.

Keith--I understand the whole not being able to please everyone. *thinks about the t-shirt thing* Anyway, I still :love: my keychain, it's a pride thing--ya know?

If you need a test for the zippo engravings :naughty:

Last edited:

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
^^^wtf, I thought the blue one would have the same silver color, I didnt know they were black with blue lining!! ahhh...I want a red one now...=(

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Well, in comparison, here's a pic of the supra keychain next to my old keychain, and one of it next to my key. I have my key's on a tiny lil carabiner that hangs from my beltloop, so size isn't a problem.

Keith--I understand the whole not being able to please everyone. *thinks about the t-shirt thing* Anyway, I still :love: my keychain, it's a pride thing--ya know?

If you need a test for the zippo engravings :naughty:

going to court?

as for the keychain im so happy they're only 2 inches, i hate having huge cluttering keyshains, also i had no idea the blue ones were black/blue, but that looks even better!