MK5 Supra News - not what you expect

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Ok, you guys are seriously missing the point on this one. Those pictures everyone always posts are actually encrypted, they hold secret images that the brain dose not process but knows is there. What these "secret images" do is they make you continue to believe and more so whan't to believe there will be another supra. This is a way to keep people intreasted in their company, of course, it's all part of Toyota's plot to obtain complete domination in the auto industry. See? Simple as that.

-Joe

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
89Joe said:
Ok, you guys are seriously missing the point on this one. Those pictures everyone always posts are actually encrypted, they hold secret images that the brain dose not process but knows is there. What these "secret images" do is they make you continue to believe and more so whan't to believe there will be another supra. This is a way to keep people intreasted in their company, of course, it's all part of Toyota's plot to obtain complete domination in the auto industry. See? Simple as that.

-Joe

Your funny, do you know what they use incription for,
transporting messages or images so that no one else but the two parties can see it,
WTF is toyota transporting that the need to encrypt images for, i hope they are not playing on blowing up mazda's headquarters.

now as for the popular comment, what i mean is make our car "RARER" like, ferrari rare, or delorian rare, like when someone see's one they go holy shit its an MKIII. and not WTF is that thing?:biglaugh:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Heres a MKV Supra. Well might as well be. I don't think we're gonna see another Supra or anything like it, no more I-6, no more Turbo anything.

Attachments

• IS300.jpg
    IS300.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 28

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Allan_MA70 said:
i have a friend in the know at toyota, Sorry never another supra, if you want similer buy a lexus - thus the lexus brand now in japan
You realize that it doesn't matter who you know or what you say, I refuse to accept your reality and substitute mine instead. :D

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Allan_MA70 said:
there is no spoon neo :p

It wouldnt surprise me one bit..

If it was reintroduced it might be done in a way that we wont know anything about it until just before its released. Or not. Id think toyota would test reactions like nissan's doin with the GT-R. But who knows, because the MKIV was a complete surprise right??

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Nooo...it would kick serious ass. It would just dishonor the Supra name

Plenty of you guys are completly oblivious to the engine that is the 1UZ. What if Toyota split the 2JZ in half, made it aluminum, V'd it...add two cylinders, and done. 1000HP with stock internals, and quite possibly even easier to obtain! More powerband too actually....weird.

I prefer the 7M personally, then 2JZ, then 1UZ

ToyoHabu

Jun 25, 2005
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
That car is styled in the current retro is modern trend that has inspired the new mustang , ford GT etc. Since the 2000GT was the car that started the whole sports car thing for Toyota, it make sense that they would use its lines as inspiration. I can see the lines of early Ferrari and Jaguars in this car. I like what I see. Toyota has always played its hand concerning sports cars close. Do not under estimate the power prestige plays in their thinking. When Nissan introduced the 300Z Toyota scrapped their plans and came out two years later with the MKIV. It would make sense to use the new is350 plant in a Two door coupe. 306 HP 277 ft-lb of Torque is not to shabby. If they where to supercharge it I would assume a potential of about 450 HP and 500 ft-lb of torque. I would imagine since they are determined to beat BMW that a M killer would be in the offing. I can only hope.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
A Supra is an Toyota Inline 6 Cyl. Muscle car. V8 been there done that for 30 years straight saw the light and went Inline 6. V6 they vibrate too much and always die an early death when pushed and rarely see 200k miles unless babied. So if a new supra comes with anything less than an Inline 6 it will never generate the following of the past Supras it will become nothing more than a current toyota trim level.

Suprageezer

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
face it, what makes a supra a supra, is the I-6 and the option of a turbo motor and an N/A motor, thats it and thats all, stop it with "it might comebcak" because if it does, it will suck shit anyways...and to tell you the truth the MKiv is so ugly, the front is hideous...with those damn Mr. Magoo headlights and shit...-_-