mk3 tailights converion to mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
SupraJDS said:
Now this thread died.... you crossed the line.
Im sorry but I crossed the line? Im merely asking questions and most people here are using them to create sarcasm, superiority, and good ole fashion jokes..take a look at yourselves your pitiful...respect the ignorant!

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Here is a cool picture.
photo38_2p.jpg

Ohh ya, What was the point of this thread again?

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Joel W. said:
Here is a cool picture.
photo38_2p.jpg

Ohh ya, What was the point of this thread again?
sweet pic..doesnt have much to do with this thread..actually this thread doesnt even have much to do with itself..wierd,,i still say it was the best while it lasted

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Joel W. said:
The reason I asked is the first post is edited out by you so none of it makes any sense.
trust me you dont even want to know! i learned my lesson...if you read back on the first few pages you can figure it out

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I've read it all. ;)

Usually there is a point or a question somewhere. I see none except that you like them and some do not.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Joel W. said:
I've read it all. ;)

Usually there is a point or a question somewhere. I see none except that you like them and some do not.
lol oh no there is many points...its just that each one of them is only relevant to the person trying to make it..you must be very bored? lol

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
It's true, I am bored, but I'm also one of the moderators in this section so it's my job to read these threads and keep the peace here. Sometimes that means closeing failed threads. Please play nice with others and we will not have any problems here. Thanks :)

P.S. I edited one of your post. Please do not call people names here.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Joel W. said:
It's true, I am bored, but I'm also one of the moderators in this section so it's my job to read these threads and keep the peace here. Sometimes that means closeing failed threads. Please play nice with others and we will not have any problems here. Thanks :)
yeah well i think im officialy going to have to say this thread has failed! probably ever since the beginning...although it was the most succesful failed thread i have ever seen...lol

the thread may have died..but the battle of the mk's will never

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Holy shit... this thread SUCKS!
I posted like 2 hours ago, and there've been like 120 friggin posts since then, and they've all been anything but worth a damn...

ST205 ftw.
I'd drive a MK4. It's not god-status, and any girl that'll fuck you because you're driving a certain car will probably end up with the car and your house at some point.

Stay flossin kid. It's workin for ya :wuteva:

Status
Not open for further replies.