Milo's Booster Seat...

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
buckshotglass said:
I'm trying to avoid turning the car off hot, in an effort to make my turbo last a little longer.

Maybe I'm missing something, but... turbo timer?

Also, sorry to ask another question on your wheels, but what size tires are you running? I skimmed your whole thread again and couldn't find anything on that. I'm wondering if 285's would fit on the rears.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Turbo timer wouldn't be of much help if you didn't have a parking brake, swaq..
Sure the car would idle down and cool the oil, but your turbo's condition wouldn't matter much if your car was across the street in a ditch ;)

That said, I wouldn't worry much about turbo-timing your car, Dave.
Synthetic oil doesn't coke like dino oil. Plan on running Synth and you'll be fine.

285's will fit on the rear of a Supra. Jon(MDC) had 315's on his Supra. 10" wide wheels, IIRC.

285's will definitely fit.

jz*supra

Jan 14, 2007
Lethbridge, Alberta
supra90turbo said:
Sure the car would idle down and cool the oil, but your turbo's condition wouldn't matter much if your car was across the street in a ditch ;)

Didnt you take driving training and learn how to park on hills so your car harmlessly rolls agains the curb and not into a ditch. :confused: It's all part of a standard defensive driving course :biglaugh:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lmao I was just using that as an example.
Yes, I know how to place my wheels so it hits my house if it tries to roll away :biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Swaq- yep, it's like the only thing I didn't take a pic of yet. You win a prize.:icon_bigg
I just have little 275's on the back.
This came with the car, nice simple, plug and play unit.
turbotime.jpg

jz and 90...:slap: no fighting, play nice.::fundy::

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
supra90turbo said:

That said, I wouldn't worry much about turbo-timing your car, Dave.
Synthetic oil doesn't coke like dino oil. Plan on running Synth and you'll be fine.

285's will fit on the rear of a Supra. Jon(MDC) had 315's on his Supra. 10" wide wheels, IIRC.

285's will definitely fit.

Ah hah, I was wondering if that was related to the parking brake discussion.

buckshotglass said:
Swaq- yep, it's like the only thing I didn't take a pic of yet. You win a prize.:icon_bigg
I just have little 275's on the back.
This came with the car, nice simple, plug and play unit.

I'm just wondering about 285's on these particular wheels, as they seem to have a fairly aggressive offset. Do you think there is enough clearance with the fender?

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Ive been just notified by Dave(buckshotglass) that he is not working on the car anymore.

His new idea is to turn up the heat in his garage so that the car might cook like a chicken....and be done sometime in the coming weeks.

In other news, Milo is working hard on the car and thinks Dave is retarded from blowing to much glass...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
ooh Nate... that was low... again.

Ben: lol! If that's the case, I'm buying a shitload of diesel and a few more heaters for my garage!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I'm back.

Swaq, I am the wrong person to ask about real tire size. My car is on jack stands, just like Kurt's car.

Freak, Yeah, the cook it like a chicken thing isn't working out so good. (the car could be gone, I have not seen it in like six days at least.)
I was blowing, it's true. I made swans.:)

Nate, I wish my build thread was jammin' like yours.;) Are you putting the cams in or just holding them?

BigSis, I have been in and out of the glory hole more times than I can count. It's really the place to be.

90, Don't listen to the freak, he doesn't even have a supra, plus, I can't find that thing that pops up when it's ready.:)

I hate cams.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
buckshotglass said:
I'm back.

Swaq, I am the wrong person to ask about real tire size. My car is on jack stands, just like Kurt's car.

Welcome back. :)

Well whenever your car gets off the jack stands if you could measure you something that'd be sweet. It's certainly not a high priority for me right now, as I won't be getting new wheels for quite a while.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
Freak, Yeah, the cook it like a chicken thing isn't working out so good. (the car could be gone, I have not seen it in like six days at least.)
I was blowing, it's true. I made swans.:)

90, Don't listen to the freak, he doesn't even have a supra, plus, I can't find that thing that pops up when it's ready.:)
HAHA!! You would make swans....

And at least Ive owned a supra that actually ran...:runaway: ooooooooo!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Swaq- keep watching , I guess.:aigo:

Freak- You sold your car, right?;)

Some great news about a group buy I was just in on, my BIC rear sub frame spacers got here. Thanks again Randy! I should have the Rear sub frame back in on Sundayish.
bic.jpg

Other great news, Tookwik4u89 came up with a great spark solution. He is officially the man for that.:evil2: