Milo's Booster Seat...

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
buckshotglass said:
The glass will be hot next week. If you show me what you want, I'll try for you!

:]!
my ears are 1/2 inch! im not telling you to make me some but if you are down for it ide totally wear them if they turned out ok! :]
i normally wear theese kinds
100_2916.jpg
but if you wanna get all artsey and do some cool swirls/ bubbles and all that goodness be my guest! :]

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
just wandering are the traction bars and the camber bars the same???? i havent looked into the suspenion yet so just wandering lol

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Jenny- That looks fun. I can make some really cool ones I bet. If I try this week, they will be out of the oven on Saturday. Remind me if you remember! What is your favorite color?:biglaugh:

Turbotrev..No, they are different lengths.:nono:

Empera- Take a class at BCCC, I work over there in the 3-D dept.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Any Supra stuff lately has been too minimal to note. Basically I'm cleaning up the edges around the fuel cell. I'll get a nice pic later. :)
Stupid work and stupider cold weather (broken oil heaters everywhere) have kept me out of my shop.
The heater in my shop was working yesterday when I left. If it's on when I go down there, maybe I will get something done. It better be a balmy 70 plus degrees when I open the door, or I'm back to fixing heaters.:(
peace.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Shit Dave you are only 2 1/2 hours from me i did not realize you were that close ,i have a buddy that has a camp in Mount union, and i have a camp in Clymer . Some day we need to hook up. John

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Justin, My heater is cool. Oil forced hot air, FTW. Electric is for the birds.:nono:
Suprahooked, when our cams come in, we can race to the middle.:)

I painted the frame for the fuel cell again, black this time. Also did a final trial fit. Seems ok to me. I do have a plan for the gaping holes on either side, I just need to mull it over a little longer, and find some free materials!

blackframe.jpg

celltrial.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Jaguar_5 said:
Nice mount! What are you gonna do with the extra space though? Fill it in with sheet metal or what?

I have a plan, but it's not 100% yet. I'm still looking through my junk for free materials. :)

KYLE, um what? If you krap your pants, it's your problem dude...I'm not putting a shitter in the back of the Supra. That would be over the top.:aigo:

Swag- I need more details on your suggestion. Pics?:icon_bigg