Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
Still less than one year.:)
You're grasping at straws and running out of days before the one year deadline is over. After one year, you have to donate your car to the redddest of rednecks that you know. It's going to be a toss up between Scott and I, but we will probably be willing to share the car.........:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
You're grasping at straws and running out of days before the one year deadline is over. After one year, you have to donate your car to the redddest of rednecks that you know. It's going to be a toss up between Scott and I, but we will probably be willing to share the car.........:biglaugh:

You take the torque Jay, and I'll take the pure sexiness (you don't need that), and we'll part out the rest. We'll probably make enough that you can pay off your new wheels, and I can pay somebody to make my car run. Too bad he doesn't have one of those for me.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:evildeal: ...Scott, it's not that I don't trust you, but I'm going to need you to sign this little contract I had my lawyer draw up. It merely states that I get the torque, and everything else is yours. I only had this drawn up to save us from an ugly court scene later on. You understand don't you?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Honestly, Dave's build is one of the fastest builds going on here on Supramania! Less then a year and he's got just about everything, from suspension to the motor to the wheels!!! Looks at a couple of the big builds here, they have been going on forever!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Supraholics said:
Honestly, Dave's build is one of the fastest builds going on here on Supramania! Less then a year and he's got just about everything, from suspension to the motor to the wheels!!! Looks at a couple of the big builds here, they have been going on forever!
SHHHHHHHH...don't be an enabler;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mk3forme said:
Jay got some new wheels? Where is the pics already???
I can't post it in Dave's thread (although you really could use some pictures in here Dave) because he would have me permanently banned. You don't know him like I do..............:nono:

All I can tell you is that they're in the Build up Gallery under this title...
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59583

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:

Hold up there sparky. You and tweedle dee forgot someone here. I'd be willing to bet I'm a little more redneck than both of you giveing me hick superiority. :biglaugh: There for this vehicle shall be confiscated by the back woods rednecks association in Tennessee. There it will be stipped of anything remotely japanese and a Chevy bowtie will be painted on the hood with old house paint. It will then have a 350 small block with auto trans and manual tranfercase installed. There after it will be lifted on Dana 60's and put on 35" Super Swampers. After all of this its final lot in life will be doomed to an eternity of "muddin". So you see you can't just go around saying your the reddist redneck without proper authority. :evil2:

Titus

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
xxxotiknightz said:
There for this vehicle shall be confiscated by the back woods rednecks association in Tennessee. There it will be stipped of anything remotely japanese and a Chevy bowtie will be painted on the hood with old house paint. It will then have a 350 small block with auto trans and manual tranfercase installed. There after it will be lifted on Dana 60's and put on 35" Super Swampers. After all of this its final lot in life will be doomed to an eternity of "muddin".

:3d_frown: You better run and fast, after that post you are fair game. I don't think you can back pedal your way out of this. I'm logging off, I do not want to be a witness. :sarcasm:

V

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Titus, I bow down to your redneckedness................:bowdown:

I may not even be a redneck, because the bowtie never even crossed my mind..........:3d_frown:

Miguel............not a chance in hell.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Titus, I bow down to your redneckedness................:bowdown:

I may not even be a redneck, because the bowtie never even crossed my mind..........:3d_frown:

Miguel............not a chance in hell.

Jay, it's okay I am but a humble redneck tryn to feed his family.

Miguel, I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS HOLLY IN THIS WORLD...I'll pay off IJ to change your post.

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Miguel isn't on here Titus, so we have a 50/50 chance of getting that post right now. Well actually I'll be letting Vonda have the computer so she can beat him to it when it gets close.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not sure we should post a bunch of stuff about nothing, but I do love Dave's car. It is the shiznit. I wish he was here to explain to me what he's going to do next with his ffim.