Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You want us to go to post 81 in a thread with 1927 posts.............Does that mean this thread is going backwards? So there's not only no progress, you're slowly tearing the car back apart. I don't get it. I'll just sit here and wait for the camera to charge............:rant2:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Let me see if I have this straight.............You CAN picture something that is not real, and hasn't happened yet...........BUT, you CAN"T make a picture of what is right outside your house??????????????????????????

Anyway, back to the car we should be focused on. I don't mind you making a little money every now and then. Just spend a little of it and get this car finished. Just for the record..Jake would be proud, but the rest of us want to see this thing in the running for ROTM right now!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
chances of having the 2000 post goes in this order.
IJ, Vixen, Supraholics.............and I'm not betting very much on Miguel.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Last edited:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
ForcedTorque said:
At the speed of this build, 2000 posts is still a LOT of progress away!

So you are just letting Dave drive this car???? It's an amazing looking car. Do you think your plan is gonna work?

This is sad, but true.

I swear to do all in my power to keep Miguel from getting #2000. :evil2:

Titus

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I told you Miguel doesn't have a chance in hell of getting it. Either IJ or Vixen will get it and if they dont' get it first, IJ will make it happen. He has powers that go above and beyond us mere mortals...............:evil2:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
I told you Miguel doesn't have a chance in hell of getting it. Either IJ or Vixen will get it and if they dont' get it first, IJ will make it happen. He has powers that go above and beyond us mere mortals...............:evil2:

Yes yes, brilliant. Our plan is working perfectly BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil2: :biglaugh: :evil2:

*cough* I mean, oh thats so sad, poor miquel....:cry:

Titus

P.S. BWAHAHAHAHA :evil2: