Milo's Booster Seat...

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hey Buckshot! Why don't you shut these fools up by posting some progress with lots of pictures :D

You just have to distract them long enough to keep them from running their mouths in your thread :biglaugh:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Ok I guess I have to step up and post a pic of Dave's car. Look below:

davecarsilo.gif

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
hey, I'm not one to talk really.. I have a TPS I need to be installing, but it's been in it's box for a good couple weeks now...

I have a good excuse though, i was busy moving... and lost my job in the process (long story)

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
hey where do you get those stickers. Im not a fan of stickers on cars AT ALL! But I wouldnt mind having a very small one of those to put on my car. I need to represent the community!!

By the way Dave that stickers looks good on there. Wasnt trying to rag on your ride. That doesnt look bad at all. Looks almost factory actually!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's alive and well.......................::w00t::

The only excuse I was going to accept for lack of progress was death though. Now get to work on your bomb and show proof of said work.

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
They go on your rear sub frame. You should have painted them that cherry black to match LOL. They would basically keep your Half shafts from falling on the ground. One of those typical Toyota overdoing it designs. Im sure they have something to do with canceling a resonant frequency in the subframe.

I would say you probably don't NEED them, but Im sure someone will argue with me. LOL.

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hehe, I've been finding myself in the same position lately, looking at parts and scratching my head, 'where the hell did that come from?'

I'm sure there will be some extra parts ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Andy- The rear sub is weak to begin with, I'm putting them back for sure. not to argue.:)
IJ- I know they go under there somewhere. Any pics?
Hooked- I give IJ lots of inside info in his thread.;)
Jag- We should trade extra part boxes when we are done.

washed.jpg

I cleaned my shop enough to wash the Sup. Put the hood on too.