naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Done until further notice :sarcasm:

upgradedsupra said:
Re-opened :biglaugh:

You gave in too easily, at least it was fun while it lasted...............:biglaug

buckshotglass said:
That was a sad time for me..:cry:;)

I wanted it closed so you would spend more time out in the garage and less time on here flirting with the women.........:naughty:

da89soup said:
^^^^^ewwww!!!!!
I have met Dave in person and trust me Duane wants non of that?????:biglaugh:

Now that is some funny shit there, but you have no idea what Duane likes so let Duane make up his own mind...............:evil2:

LilMissMkIII said:
Awww but i enjoy all the man-love going on!!!!!! You're a party-pooper BhG!!!!!

As much as I love to agree with you LilMiss, there's just something not right about man loving..............:ugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
You gave in too easily, at least it was fun while it lasted...............:biglaug

I wanted it closed so you would spend more time out in the garage and less time on here flirting with the women.........:naughty:

Now that is some funny shit there, but you have no idea what Duane likes so let Duane make up his own mind...............:evil2:

As much as I love to agree with you LilMiss, there's just something not right about man loving..............:ugh:

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve :3d_frown:

I am woman's man only.. none of that man crap > here :puke:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
HMMMM, Odd that recently the ????? thread got some direction and this thread lost all aspects of anything build related. Mabey this thread is the new ???? thread???????:greddy2: :icon_bigg

Mabey what this thread needs is a little jumpstart??? Mabey a new picture of Milo will do????:sleep:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah that's going to happen. We're more likely to paint our supras red than get Dave to post up some new pictures...............:rolleyes: