Milo's Booster Seat...

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
buckshotglass said:
Jag- We should trade extra part boxes when we are done.

I cleaned my shop enough to wash the Sup. Put the hood on too.

LOL that would be an interesting trade, you'd get a whole ton of random nasty hardware, seeing as i didn't label much and just ordered almost every single bolt new :biglaugh:

My hood's been off my car for almost 2 years now, can't wait until I get close to this stage!!

So tell me Buckshot, I've always wondered this, do you go and get Milo wherever he is, to make sure he's in your pics? Or is he just always there helping out in the shop with you? He's a great dog, he definitely keeps this thread moving :icon_razz

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Dave that is exactly why I have more than one Supe. If I didnt have other cars to look at I would still be putting my car together:naughty:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
The hood is on? What???? I remember you talking about putting it on when you came over...A WHILE BACK :D

Your garage looks like my basement...full of junk you'll never need...until you throw them away :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
xxxotiknightz said:
Look at it this way, if you finish with extra parts and everything checks out it just means you did the same as the factory but with less parts. Thats effecient.

How can anyone argue with that logic.................:rolleyes:

:biglaugh:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
buckshotglass said:
Andy- The rear sub is weak to begin with, I'm putting them back for sure. not to argue.:)
IJ- I know they go under there somewhere. Any pics?
No sweat, its not every day I have the Sup on the rack, so I figured I would fire a shot.

I never took mine off so there you have it

CIMG1988_resize.JPG

CIMG1989_resize.JPG

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Easy? Have I got some stories for you? She is anything but easy. I mean she used to be anything but easy. Now she can't resist my charm.................:naughty: